Onlystream.tv - HLS Streaming | DMCA Ignored | $5 Min Payout | Daily Payments | Up to $40/10k

INeedAMovie

Do we have an update on when core services will be available ? I'd rather re-upload all my files sooner then i would wait an extra month or two to use the service with my stored files.

langel87

Currently we are having rescue access to the servers, we will do our best to rsync the data to the servers of new host but it is not 100% sure to recover all the files :slight_frown:
But, when will the service be restored again? Could you give an approximate date?

LoneWolf

We did not scam anyone, we have processed all the pending payment from $1 to $1000+
We wantedly did not close the service, but we were forced to because of ignoring serious DMCA complaints.

I extremely apologies for not being active on this thread as iam seriously working on the new host with new features and options & mainly to make sure handle such situations.

This time we will be implementing DMCA manager from the start, and using 3+ datacenter instead of depending on one.

Yes, we are running ads on the current player don't worry we will be providing double rates for few days on the new host to compensate.

Once again iam sorry for this situation and i want to make it clear that i don't have even a 1% thought to cheat or scam our users at any situation.
I trust you and i have been paid in time in every payment when you open that new host please don't forget to PM me i am interested about it & i will make it as main player on my TV series & Movies website i wish you Good Luck No hard feelings bro =) Thanks for everything .

k.hubenbecker

@OnlyStream

I think it's good that you have paid out all users, but especially in such a case you shouldn't be inactive for several days / week without a sign of life.

Please keep us up to date with status updates, that would be very good, and at least inform your users on the website and don't just leave everything like that.

XXXyinXXX

We did not scam anyone, we have processed all the pending payment from $1 to $1000+
We wantedly did not close the service, but we were forced to because of ignoring serious DMCA complaints.

I extremely apologies for not being active on this thread as iam seriously working on the new host with new features and options & mainly to make sure handle such situations.

This time we will be implementing DMCA manager from the start, and using 3+ datacenter instead of depending on one.

Yes, we are running ads on the current player don't worry we will be providing double rates for few days on the new host to compensate.

Once again iam sorry for this situation and i want to make it clear that i don't have even a 1% thought to cheat or scam our users at any situation.
Finally, a hosting site at its first to bid farewell and an explanation. Respect!

watchordown

Hi.
I am using api upload.
after a certain time it gives the following error;
No servers available for uploads.

If there is no solution I will have to remove you from my upload system.
thanx

icoolanarchy

around two weeks before onlystream down it was amazing. 2-3 mbps speed limit for stream/download. fast encoding. fast upload. remote upload smooth and not fail. no restriction like another host.

i hope you comeback very soon :kissing_heart:

Top Bottom