DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,860 comments
Again many files were deleted 2 days ago although I have premium account saying "No deletion from inactivity"
a lot of videos deleted from my account (approximately 400 files) what happen
We are ready to add 100+ storage servers right now, space is not an issue. We had our servers suspended by OVH due to some serious DMCA complaints so some servers were forcefully suspended we tried our best to restore files from locked servers through rescue mode but still some files were lost this is the reason for missing files we wantedly never delete files that too never ever delete premium user files.

We are ready to add 100+ storage servers right now, space is not an issue. We had our servers suspended by OVH due to some serious DMCA complaints so some servers were forcefully suspended we tried our best to restore files from locked servers through rescue mode but still some files were lost this is the reason for missing files we wantedly never delete files that too never ever delete premium user files.
If that was true, why have you just disabled the page where we can see deleted files? And why the deleted files had option to restore them as you can see on this screenshot https://i.imgur.com/uJUIXjW.png

They lie he will continue to delete files in few days.... no space no servers nothing....

If that was true, why have you just disabled the page where we can see deleted files? And why the deleted files had option to restore them as you can see on this screenshot https://i.imgur.com/uJUIXjW.png
Our cron checks for missing files on all file servers and deletes it, on that page you see the file which deleted as the video file is missing on the file server. The files were deleted not because it was inactive because the source file is missing as it was lost on the suspended file server. If you select the file and restore then there is no point on running this cron and this will be useless as if you retry to upload the same file you will be linked to the same missing file video to stop this and make sure that new uploads should work fine we deleted those.

Simple thing, if your file is inactive for long time it will be transferred to cold storage (which is not that costlier). there is no point in deleting files.
They lie he will continue to delete files in few days.... no space no servers nothing....
I have explained above, if you think it is still lie i can do anything more.

Last edited:
Our cron checks for missing files on all file servers and deletes it, on that page you see the file which deleted as the video file is missing on the file server. The files were deleted not because it was inactive because the source file is missing as it was lost on the suspended file server. If you select the file and restore then there is no point on running this cron and this will be useless as if you retry to upload the same file you will be linked to the same missing file video to stop this and make sure that new uploads should work file we deleted those.

Simple thing, if you file is inactive for long time it will be transferred to cold storage (which is not that costlier). there is no point in deleting files.

I have explained above, if you think it is still lie i can do anything more.
Then why u use OVH ? I am waiting for cronjob to finish just to check new missing links

Then why u use OVH ? I am waiting for cronjob to finish just to check new missing links
We are already having 120+ servers with them on contract basis & it is not easy to migrate all.
To sort this issue only we have implemented DMCA manager, if any video gets serious complaints only that video will be locked to make sure other files of other users will not be affected anymore.

I've got comment under video. The user cannot open the video with his tablet. Getting the error ... - the media couldn't play.... lalalal...

REMOVED

But i can open it with phone and laptop? Why is that? Maybe i have more members like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OnlyStream my payment history
l0WqbNv.png

Back