Onlystream.tv - HLS Streaming | $5 Min Payout | Daily Payments | Up to $40/10k

ScottDisick

Yes the core script is XFileSharing, but we have added & improved many things on the script.
The main issue for the buffering was due to lack of server with the DC we are using, we have ordered nearly 40+ servers but due to lack of availability and increase in traffic we are facing these issues it is not related to our script.
when will the buffering issue be resolved? There's got to be a way to make this matter better

qnkov

Hope you fix all issues sooner, cuz we all lose and fix inactive videos, cuz offline server.

Last edited:

OnlyStream

Hope you fix all issues sooner, cuz we all lose and fix inactive videos, cuz offline server.
Sure, out of 100+ servers just 3 of them are offline due to DMCA we are speaking with the DC to get them back soon.
Iam extremely sorry for the inconvenience faced.

fibi1980

3 days i haved problem with upload file... iwrot mesage but u not answer not geting answers and stil not fixsed file upload ... stil not working me 1 week upload url :9 what is so much problem what u cant fixsed .... i cant working woth player is not player working.... http://prntscr.com/pz2xwx player is all time upload filed or finised upload in 1 seknd not wont finisjhed file all day i uploading file for noting ....

Delman

3 days i haved problem with upload file... iwrot mesage but u not answer not geting answers and stil not fixsed file upload ... stil not working me 1 week upload url :9 what is so much problem what u cant fixsed .... i cant working woth player is not player working.... http://prntscr.com/pz2xwx player is all time upload filed or finised upload in 1 seknd not wont finisjhed file all day i uploading file for noting ....
i have the some message but the video is already in my list and play Ops sorry is not the some error my error is r0001 yours is s0001

Last edited:
Top Bottom