DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
5,857 comments
Hi, everybody.
I see I'm not the only one who's constantly facing an annoying bug of 232011 and others, let's hope onlystream finally solves the problem. But what concerns me most is that the embedded video is not played on safari (mobile and desktop). I've written a couple of times to tech support on this subject, but at some point they just stopped replying to me)) I tried to find the problem on my side, but I'm surprised that the embedded video from vidlox, for example, doesn't have the same problem. Has anyone else noticed this problem? Can onlystream comment on this in any way?

Hey bro, please do something about overloaded servers
i didn't get 1 mb for just one time in 30 days! can you feel it i always faced overloaded servers, also uploading is soo slow , with full of errors

@OnlyStream
I am getting fed up !
Please tell some any exact solution or any exact answer about that stupid buffering and stupid errors !
It is not fair to tell something as everything will be ok soon etc....
I already paid for Premium Bandwidth and also Premium Account as CASH ... That mean is I did made my own job on my side as agreed... But you didn't do it from beginning till that moment since one week ! This is not a fair business !

If I sell something to someone delivering it immediatelly as per our agreement , I bought Premium Service from your hosting but it is still not delivered to me in reality... Since 1 week you are telling us only story but there is no any reality !

Almost 1 week can not get any proper service from your side and also no any proper solution !!!!!

NOW IT'S TIME TO GIVE US ANY EXACT ANSWER ABOUT SOLUTION OR SOLVE IMMEDIATELLY OUR PROBLEM AS FULLY PREMIUM CUSTOMER !!!!!!!!

I AM REALLY GETTING ANGRY WITH YOU !
I AM AND MY ALL VISITORS ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT YOUR UNSTABLE SERVICE !
I AM LOOSING VISITORS AND MONEY IN EVERY MINUTE !

AND REALLY BELIEVE THAT SO , I AM DESERVING A HONEST , TRUE AND REASONABLE SOLUTION WITH SOME CORRECT ANSWERS...

THAT'S EXACTLY ENOUGH @OnlyStream
MY ACCOUNT DETAILS : https://onlystream.tv/join/9656

I Am really sorry to choose you after with my anger with verystream and openload and already paid you .... You were a wrong choose... Also changing embed codes took almost one week in my website since one week to onlystream's codes... Now if I change video hosting , will spend another 1 week !!!!

You are a big disappointing and a big mistake... Honestly I do not believethat to, you will make it correct something and also already ordered some new additional servers to make your service and speed better...

That's all lying , what kind of servers are them , could not delivered in 1 week ? Are them manufacturing only for you? Please give me the name and model of that servers and I can find and dliver them in 48 hours in wherever in the world... Are your servers in Afganistan or Syria or in Northern Korea ?

Big possibility , you will steal our moneys as similar as openload and verystream and may be tomorrow you will be disappear as like them...

This is not correct way on your business style !

OR YOU CAN TELL US , IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GIVE ANY QUALITY SERVICE WITH YOUR HOSTING AND REFUND OUR PAYMENTS AND CAN GIVE US SOME TIME TO TRANSFER OUR FILES TO ANOTHER HOST !!!

THIS IS ALSO A HONEST RESULT IN YOUR SIDE !

Last edited:
Hi, everybody.
I see I'm not the only one who's constantly facing an annoying bug of 232011 and others, let's hope onlystream finally solves the problem. But what concerns me most is that the embedded video is not played on safari (mobile and desktop). I've written a couple of times to tech support on this subject, but at some point they just stopped replying to me)) I tried to find the problem on my side, but I'm surprised that the embedded video from vidlox, for example, doesn't have the same problem. Has anyone else noticed this problem? Can onlystream comment on this in any way?
What exact issue you are facing with safari?

Why remote upload from GoUnlimited saves file names as ".mp4"? If you transfer a lot files you don't know which file which is.
Also when I rename files with 10 characters I got an error "file name is too short"?!? Lol really? How long the name must be? 40-50 or more?
Tested with 22 characters and still got this error.

Last edited:
@OnlyStream
I am getting fed up !
Please tell some any exact solution or any exact answer about that stupid buffering and stupid errors !
It is not fair to tell something as everything will be ok soon etc....
I already paid for Premium Bandwidth and also Premium Account as CASH ... That mean is I did made my own job on my side as agreed... But you didn't do it from beginning till that moment since one week ! This is not a fair business !

If I sell something to someone delivering it immediatelly as per our agreement , I bought Premium Service from your hosting but it is still not delivered to me in reality... Since 1 week you are telling us only story but there is no any reality !

Almost 1 week can not get any proper service from your side and also no any proper solution !!!!!

NOW IT'S TIME TO GIVE US ANY EXACT ANSWER ABOUT SOLUTION OR SOLVE IMMEDIATELLY OUR PROBLEM AS FULLY PREMIUM CUSTOMER !!!!!!!!

I AM REALLY GETTING ANGRY WITH YOU !
I AM AND MY ALL VISITORS ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT YOUR UNSTABLE SERVICE !
I AM LOOSING VISITORS AND MONEY IN EVERY MINUTE !

AND REALLY BELIEVE THAT SO , I AM DESERVING A HONEST , TRUE AND REASONABLE SOLUTION WITH SOME CORRECT ANSWERS...

THAT'S EXACTLY ENOUGH @OnlyStream
MY ACCOUNT DETAILS : https://onlystream.tv/join/9656

I Am really sorry to choose you after with my anger with verystream and openload and already paid you .... You were a wrong choose... Also changing embed codes almost one week in my website since one week to onlystream's codes...

You are a big disappointing and a big mistake... Honestly I do not believethat to, you will make it correct something and also already ordered some new additional servers to make your service and speed better...

That's all lying , what kind of servers are them , could not delivered in 1 week ? Are them manufacturing only for you? Please give me the name and model of that servers and I can find and dliver them in 48 hours in wherever in the world... Are your servers in Afganistan or Syria or in Northern Korea ?

Big possibility , you will steal our moneys as similar as openload and verystream and may be tomorrow you will be disappear as like them...

This is not correct way on your business style !

OR YOU CAN TELL US , IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GIVE ANY QUALITY SERVICE WITH YOUR HOSTING AND REFUND OUR PAYMENTS AND CAN GIVE US SOME TIME TO TRANSFER OUR FILES TO ANOTHER HOST !!!

THIS IS ALSO A HONEST RESULT IN YOUR SIDE !
We have already ordered and made the payment for enough servers, it is still under pending delivery which is the main cause of the problem.
We are not sitting as it is, we are trying our best to make the things as smooth as possible. If this was a gradual hike in traffic then it is manageable but uploads, encodings, traffic is increased by 500%. If you are having any issue with our host you can also use others as alternative it is as simple as it is.

Please do give some time, if you still want refund i can do that.

We have already ordered and made the payment for enough servers, it is still under pending delivery which is the main cause of the problem.
We are not sitting as it is, we are trying our best to make the things as smooth as possible. If this was a gradual hike in traffic then it is manageable but uploads, encodings, traffic is increased by 500%. If you are having any issue with our host you can also use others as alternative it is as simple as it is.

Please do give some time, if you still want refund i can do that.
I really don't want refund... I need some exact answer to tell or annonce in my website to my vistors...
If I tell them everything will be fine soon since 1 week , I am looking like a LIER as much as YOU !

I NEED AN EXACT DATE OR PERIOD TO GIVE PEOPLE !!!!!!

Why remote upload from GoUnlimited saves file names as ".mp4"? If you transfer a lot files you don't know which file which is.
Also when I rename files with 10 characters I got an error "file name is too short"?!? Lol really? How long the name must be? 40-50 or more?
Tested with 22 characters and still got this error.
Please give me any example url of gounlimited so that i can check.
File rename is working fine for me, i used 3 chars - https://prnt.sc/pv0nfc

What exact issue you are facing with safari?
The embedded video doesn't play back. After the page is loaded and the first click on the play button, the entire content freezes.
While I was waiting for an answer, I saw the site of one of the participants in this topic and he has no such problem, everything is perfectly shows in safari. Therefore, I have no claims to you, but if someone can tell me something about my problem I will be grateful. I can not leave a link here, but I can send it in a PM.

The onlystream to slow videos take very long time to start then stop, i lose a lot of my traffic.
visitor say Name: Joe
Greetings: I've been a fan of your Web Page for quite a while. However, the links you are now providing really suck. I won't use them anymore because their snail links. 14 hours to get a 400 MB movie, sometimes even longer. You need better and faster links. Thanks for your time and attention.

Back