Dedicated Offshore server | 100mbit Unmetered | Hosting ANYTHING ! Rapidleech,Torrents etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetM

Hello,

Today will offer you offshore dedicated servers ! You can hosting ANYTHING like rapidleech,mp3s,videos,movies,games,torrent flux,utorrent (with ubuntu and wine ! ) , warez sites without worry about shut down !

Data center in france !

Here is our plans:

Server -1-

Processor - Intel Celeron D/215/220 1.2GHz+
Memory RAM - 1GB
Hard disk - 250 GB
Connection - 100Mbps
Traffic Unlimited(not always guaranteed SLA standard network)
IP 1

$65 / month - Order

Server -2-

Processor - Intel Pentium IV 3GHz
Memory RAM - 2GB
Hard disk - 250 GB
Connection - 100Mbps
IP 1

$80 / month - Order

Server -3-

Processor - Intel Intel Pentium E2180 2 x 2GHz
Memory RAM - 2GB DDR2
Hard disk - 250 GB SATA2
Connection - 100Mbps
IP 1

$90 / month - Order

Server -4-

Processor - AMD Phenom x3 8450 3 x 2,1GHz
Memory RAM - 3GB DDR2
Hard disk - 250 GB SATA2
Connection - 100Mbps
IP 1

$140 / month - Order

Server -5-

Processor - Intel Quad Q6600 4x 2.40+ GHz
Memory RAM - 8GB
Hard disk - 250 GB SATA2
Connection - 1Gbps
IP 1

$230 / month - Order

Addons In All Packs

Additional 500GB HD - $40.00 USD Monthly

Operating System

Debian 4.0
Centos 5.0
OpenSUSE 11
Slackware 12.1
Ubuntu 8.04 Desktop
Ubuntu 8.04 Server

23 comments
Replay

Hello,

Today will offer you offshore dedicated servers ! You can hosting ANYTHING like rapidleech,mp3s,videos,movies,games,torrent flux,utorrent (with ubuntu and wine ! ) , warez sites without worry about shut down !

Data center in france !

Do you offer Custom quota !!! if yes tell me how much for this server

Processor - Intel Quad Q6600 4x 2.40+ GHz
Memory RAM - 4GB
Hard disk - 500 GB SATA2
Connection - 1Gbps
IP 2
Control Panel cPanel/WHM

======================
We will use it for File Hosting Website.. Something Like Rapidshare, Megaupload, 4Shared..........etc

For more information PM me..

if you can do server 1 with 2 IP addresses so I can have custom nameservers then I am very interested, PM me with payment details & confirmation of offer & that 2 nameservers inc.

None of those are allowed when I contacted OVH. I have proofs, check it here:

2igca6b.png

My E-Mail answers it all

No i guess this shouldnt be allowed but nothing happens as long as you dont get reported reply to one of my E-mails

Hello

We do not check files on the server unless they are reported to us to abuse@ovh.net, you will then be contacting if there is anything illegal and will be asked to remove it.

No web hosting company check the file unless they get reported. Why would a company check every site for files host it on the server? Makes no sense.

OVH for a fact will take the website down in no time. They strictly do not allow WAREZ. Neither does any other datacenter in France.

Okay i guess warez hosting behind the scenes would be fine as no one finds out about it. But come on, "nulled scripts" + "warez linking". Once you become popular you will find yourself in the spotlight.

Okay i guess warez hosting behind the scenes would be fine as no one finds out about it. But come on, "nulled scripts" + "warez linking". Once you become popular you will find yourself in the spotlight.
Anybody who is afraid of complaints from anti-piracy agencies or from anybody shouldn't even think of making a warez site. You are doing an illegal stuff so how can everything be alright.

OVH for a fact will take the website down in no time. They strictly do not allow WAREZ. Neither does any other datacenter in France.

Wrong. They get DMCA complaints. they forward to owner (24 hours to take action), if not then suspended. DMCA is a joke, your just remove the file and re add it with a differnet name.

Certain rules have to be followed when the party is filing DMCA complaints, which is giving specific file names and everything.

So if say I was to purchase a server, the worst thing that could happen would be for them to tell me to take a few links down and then I just do it and it should be ok?

why would u even send them a email asking if you can do warez hosting
obviously they are gonna say no
all datacenters in general say now, epsically the large ones
independant resellers will say yes, because they just care about getting customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back