Status
Not open for further replies.
The best of WJunction's GFX Artists are now promoted to the special GFX Group as promised. We have rejected the applications from some of the users, please do not loose heart. You just need to get more experience and improvise on your skills. Of course, the promotions are an on going activity, we will promote people if we notice the work quality going from good to excellent.

The GFX Team - You'll see great changes soon. SJshah is appointed as the GFX Team Leader since this initiative is taken by him and he is willing to lead this.

All the promoted members can be seen here - http://www.wjunction.com/showgroups.php

You Guys are Deserve it GFX Official Group Rank Best Of Luck you Guys Keep it up (y)
Don't give up whatever you do, put the effort in and I'm sure you will be rewarded.
Look at me, I never expected to get respected. I was promoted out of the blue for what I do around WJ, not much I know but starting threads to give other users some help in something you are good at, I would reccomend to you to do the same, get a gfx thread open.. Ask for stuff people are interested in learning.. Provide them with the in depth tutorial and within no time you will be noticed I assure you of that.

Hope this helps

You Guys are Deserve it GFX Official Group Rank Best Of Luck you Guys Keep it up (y)

I am really shocked you never got this to be honest, me and cooldude were speaking on skype and he mentioned you getting the promotion and i thought you would also. Keep up the hard work and just prove to who ever chose the promotions they should have chose you, hopefully this encourages you to carry on with your graphics because you have some good work in your portfolio.

Note: I wanted another purple Mr :(

I am really shocked you never got this to be honest, me and cooldude were speaking on skype and he mentioned you getting the promotion and i thought you would also. Keep up the hard work and just prove to who ever chose the promotions they should have chose you, hopefully this encourages you to carry on with your graphics because you have some good work in your portfolio.

Note: I wanted another purple Mr :(
i am not work for Rank i do work for satisfaction i am happy if i help anybody, Rank Doesn't matter bro i happy u guys are in purple color keep it up (y)

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Don't give up whatever you do, put the effort in and I'm sure you will be rewarded.
Look at me, I never expected to get respected. I was promoted out of the blue for what I do around WJ, not much I know but starting threads to give other users some help in something you are good at, I would reccomend to you to do the same, get a gfx thread open.. Ask for stuff people are interested in learning.. Provide them with the in depth tutorial and within no time you will be noticed I assure you of that.

Hope this helps
every body heat me bcoz is reason of mine so i faced 1 year ban thx to the staff give me a another chance this is rewarded for me :)

i am not work for Rank i do work for satisfaction i am happy if i help anybody, Rank Doesn't matter bro i happy u guys are in purple color keep it up (y)

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

every body heat me bcoz is reason of mine so i faced 1 year ban thx to the staff give me a another chance this is rewarded for me :)
No one hates you for the fact that you got banned. Humans make mistakes, we are humans aswell. We don't keep prejudices for silly stuffs like that. So please get the facts right ;)

We will approve people based on their talent, time and contribution. Its just not your time right now, so never give up hopes..
You are already working pretty good, just try to move on to the next level.

Google is your friend, try finding out why people are better than you. No one can be a better critic than yourself.
There are lots of resources in the internet, use it. Show the world of what you are capable of.

Remember, never give up. I hate people who give up, come on man lets get these rollin !! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back