Now Forget Paypal And Alertpay Use Tis

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people can't seriously be considering using this? It's screaming scam and if there's one thing you should keep to established and trusted sites it's e-payments.

Is MB,PP LR and AP not enough? Not sure about country restrictions but between these four alone they have to cover most surely.

@Jason
I am really in need to have a merchant account for my to-be-website , I don't want to register a LLC , and want a credit card processor that has reasonable verification process (passport, address, phone, credit card) , reasonable fees and gives a Debit card to withdraw whatever I receive from customers. But I can't find an easy solution :'(

* I just read your signature, LOL but very true :)

@Roy
No paypal for my country, they have no plans. I made moneybookers, verified address, but when I try to add my credit card info to lift limits it says account is limited. I wrote them and never got a reply.
Alertpay doesn't allow withdrawals through Debit card and their cheque thing is also down currently, as I am not registered LLC, as an individual I would have to give detail of source I am getting money from through bank wire and every time a big bank fee.

I will try LR. But do they provide easy merchant account with Debit card ?

P.S. Any low fee LR to Debit card ?

Last edited:
I registered and verified in OKpay. Its promising but when someone come to pay, okpay told them to register first or login first. I face this problem with my 2 clients at first and than stop using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back