Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
noo Schumacher and Mr.MM even with no paypal iam never feeling that anything wrong

i have sales normal like before

14794e.jpg

Last edited:
Sales = Rebills, there is nothing special.

All sales working fine.

In additional we are going to add a new merchant very soon, direct credit cards instead of Googlewallet.

Sales = Rebills, there is nothing special.

All sales working fine.

In additional we are going to add a new merchant very soon, direct credit cards instead of Googlewallet.

Ok. That's good about all of your sales.
But I did not get any clear answer about rebill :facepalm:
Any uploader who use this host please share your rebill If you get.

Would be nice if NitroFlare added auto rebills like other hosts are doing so we and they too are sure to get rebills instead of waiting for the buyer to renew it himself.
Also if I put a file on "Premium Only" will others be able to copy it NitroFlare-to-NitroFlare, because if they do then the whole point of "Premium Only" setting is gone.

Would be nice if NitroFlare added auto rebills like other hosts are doing so we and they too are sure to get rebills instead of waiting for the buyer to renew it himself.
Also if I put a file on "Premium Only" will others be able to copy it NitroFlare-to-NitroFlare, because if they do then the whole point of "Premium Only" setting is gone.
We do not do recurring payments, since we dont want to be killed by our merchant for chargebacks reasons.
If user decide to rebill, he will pay again into the payment page.

How can I make all files premium automatically? I mean I dont want to do it manually when its smaller than 1 gb. Is that possible?
You can send me your email, and i'll change you to Allways Premium section.

Is it hard to make copy file only available for Premium users ?
Ignore.gif

Nop its not hard, we will do it.

While you're at it please answer this question, if I put it a file that is under 1 GB size on "Premium Only", others who have account at NitroFlare Premium or normal can they make a copy of it ?
What I want is an option to not let others, regardless they are premium or not, to copy my files, I want to share "Premium Only" files with the peace of mind that no one will be able to copy them in a few seconds by one click of a button, thus removing the uniquness and rarity of it.

Back