Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Requested payment on 13th, my 1st, when it will be done ? already 6 days, Not impressed at all.

If i won't be getting payment till next month, then its my final payment, going to move to others like nitro admin asked to

today is first day of 7-14 Business day
(i think most of us req 13.01)

Give up your hope. A miracle will not happen.
You will receive a payment of ~ February 1, + they delay WMZ almost every time for couple days (painful expectation 2 times a month guaranteed)

Money is paid 2 times a month, 15 и 30/31 (or 1)
forgot about 7-14 business days, this is a formality.
if you ordered money, for example 4th date of month you will get money 15, and if you ordered 10, then it’s already 31.
I don’t know the exact algorithm (date fork)

Previously, we made a payment request every 2 weeks, usually immediately after the previous payment of 31 (1-2) or 15 (16-17). But in this way, part of the money was always in hold. With faster payments, we withdrawal everything and do not freeze funds for 2 weeks.

Johnny infrom us that they now have fast payouts and can be ordered 2 days before. we accepted it as a new payment request rule

But Nitro got into a difficult situation with money and didn't pay those who ordered not at the beginning of the month, arguing this with the rule about 14 business days (3 weeks lol)

Formally, they are right. But Johnny could give a normal explanation, admit the impossibility of making a faster payment and explain the reasons. And finally, he could just apologize to the partners. Because we adopted new payment request rules after Johnny posts. (and now many of us in complicated money situation)

What did Johnny answer to criticism and important questions?
Said about 14 days rules and "you can leave to other filehost"

Good afternoon everyone!

Yesterday one of my web users told me that he had purchased a one month premium account through our affiliate banner.

This banner:
Your referral link for sales: https://www.nitroflare.com/payment?webmaster=XXXXXX
eQ2gwHr.jpg

However, I have not received any sales commission, and instead I only received something in the Banners section. Check the image please:
x9N5RIQ.png

Anyone who can explain to me how this works, please?

Thanks in advance.

Minus with using nitroflare
- 2 week payment
- big fee (WMZ)
- big minimum request your payment

Suggestion
can you make a quickly, you host will bee nice filehosting
- 1 week payment (or make automaticly)
- no fee for wmz (or make a minimum fee)
- minimum request/automaticly payment make a $20

for all upload & download it's not problem.

Payments are always between 1st and 3rd or 15th and 17th of each month. Never had any issues with on time payment.
Post automatically merged:

Any changes to sales caculations or payment options? My stats are down 50-60% the last several months but no similar changes to my mirror site stats.

Back