Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Nitroflare's staff asked that we confirm we have problem in the datacenter which we sent it to them
upload speed dropped so badly in that datacenter's servers which we sent it to them since 3 weeks ago
it was 400 MB/s and now it's 10-20 MB/s
rapidgator ,uploadgig ,clickupload and dropapk upload speed is very good , only nitroflare's upload speed suddenly decreased
all of us who are in that datacenter have this problem since 3 weeks ago ,maybe 4 weeks

Nitroflare's staff asked that we confirm we have problem in the datacenter which we sent it to them
upload speed dropped so badly in that datacenter's servers which we sent it to them since 3 weeks ago
it was 400 MB/s and now it's 10-20 MB/s
rapidgator ,uploadgig ,clickupload and dropapk upload speed is very good , only nitroflare's upload speed suddenly decreased
all of us who are in that datacenter have this problem since 3 weeks ago ,maybe 4 weeks
Which host provider you use?

hello jonnie
solved few seconds ago
for all of us not just for me
appreciated
we are several uploaders who work in 1 site and upload speed fixed for all of us
we asked securitta to report to you and thank you for solving it

Speed upload is not good since 3 days for me , sometime progressbar stoped for 5s then continue with low speed and sometimes gives failed . Please try to fix that , thanks Nitro .

Did you contact our support?
I don't see any ticket from you
No i didn't contact it , i just re upload agin my file, i will send it again if happen , thank you
Post automatically merged:

Send trace
I don't knwo how and what is that , I use web and Zoom uploader , zoom sometimes stop in a number like 60% , until i do re-Upload then works

Last edited:
Back