Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
hello
is anyone have dead sales this month like me !!!!
+5K in week and no sale :/ what's going on :slight_frown::slight_frown::slight_frown:
thank you Nitro
seems you complain everywhere
I only got 300 downloads each day but the sales are ok, so that's your problem, complain is useless, try to think how to obtain more sales like I did before

286b411357003814.jpg

seems you complain everywhere
I only got 300 downloads each day but the sales are ok, so that's your problem, complain is useless, try to think how to obtain more sales like I did before

286b411357003814.jpg
every day i have more than 400 up to 800 , i post every day between 5 to 15 contents , sales are weak more than 2-3 months , big downs !!! why is it Debrid !!!!
image.png

Last edited:
every day i have more than 400 up to 800 , i post every day between 5 to 15 contents , sales are weak more than 2-3 months , big downs !!! why is it Debrid !!!!
image.png

For me too, Nitroflare is the best host. I have great downloads and sales. It doesn't matter how much you post but what you post. Unique content give sales always ... :)

image.png
guess you post to forum, the reasons are obvious
1. your downloader don't like you but like your competitors
2. your content is not attractive compare with competitors
3. your forum loses traffic
people change, maybe they liked you before but definitely not now, 5-15 contents only got 200-300 unique downloads, I post 1-2 thread only each day, I'm not very hardworking than others though, but I make things different, so that people would be looking forward to my post, and buy from me

nitroflare's sales went to skies
they should prepare themselves to empty their pockets at the end of the month !
@Jonnie:
you have 1 server which is not generating link ,fix it please
started few hours ago
I am getting netstat to get the server ,still no success

@Jonnie problem with sales a give a link to my friend to open a account and he buy a premium 180 days, i have not got sales ... sales are down
Post automatically merged:

@Jonnie this is the link I send to my friend to register and buy a premium

Dear User,

There could be many reasons,
1. our abuse system detected this payment as fraud
2. our abuse system detected you bought from your self or asked someone to buy from your link
3. the customer didnt bought from your link
4. the customer use browser without cookies

Any purchase must be authentic otherwise it will be treated as a fraud our affiliate
system and your sale will not count in other case your account will be banned.

Thanks.

Wtf @Jonnie I cant ask to my friends to buy premium from me ..... OK can you refund my friend

Last edited:
@Jonnie problem with sales a give a link to my friend to open a account and he buy a premium 180 days, i have not got sales ... sales are down

@Jonnie this is the link I send to my friend to register and buy a premium

Dear User,

There could be many reasons,
1. our abuse system detected this payment as fraud
2. our abuse system detected you bought from your self or asked someone to buy from your link
3. the customer didnt bought from your link
4. the customer use browser without cookies

Any purchase must be authentic otherwise it will be treated as a fraud our affiliate
system and your sale will not count in other case your account will be banned.

Thanks.

Wtf @Jonnie I cant ask to my friends to buy premium from me ..... OK can you refund my friend
We have already replied to you in support, please keep communications there.
Thank you

Back