Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,350 comments
unfortunately the maintenance , and the problem which we couldn't upload after that , caused 3/4 of a day empty-nitroflare-links in my sites
and it broke our uploaders' chain of daily sales (Including my own account's sales)
in the day before maintenance my nitro sale was equal of RG sales for 5 days
unfortunately , me and all of my site's uploaders wasn't able to post nitroflare for 3/4 of that day , and it stopped the sales
I asked my staff to delete comments who are asking:
will you continue using Nitroflare?!!

Jonnie increased daily quota ,we are sure in maximum 2 weeks [based-on previous similar events] we will get back the daily sales and if we be lucky , we will get Sales equal of RG

still nitro has very big weak side: In-activity period is very low
@Jonnie: Please turn in-activity to 75 days and you have my word my site will give you enough sales [I will send you the number which I guarantee]

BTW
I personally believe Jonnie is smartest with highest IQ among first-class host owners [I mean it]

Wait nitroflare don't have paypal USD payment method?

6422792a67fc948cef2ddbd18087702a.png

Nitroflare all your changes reminds me of ddownload. Its the exact idea which also has ddl. With 100gb data traffic, bitcoin and other changes.

If you could have also DTAG Network it would be awesome. Or more payment methods like ddownload or file inactivity of 100 days like them. Then im gonna use Nitroflare

They will pay you on the 31st of July or 1st of August.
Payout dates almost always are the 1st and the 15th day of the month.
if i will request payment on july 29, i will received payment on july 31 or aug 1 right? i am just worried accepting thru paypal because they hold payments and put accounts to limit when you are not regularly accepting payments thru paypal, does anyone has the same experience like me?

after I changed the strategy to use NF as main host, finally got my first HUGE sale:laughing:

0a329a1350187310.jpg

Post automatically merged:

if i will request payment on july 29, i will received payment on july 31 or aug 1 right? i am just worried accepting thru paypal because they hold payments and put accounts to limit when you are not regularly accepting payments thru paypal, does anyone has the same experience like me?
I requested on 1 Jul & got paid on 2 Jul
I used paypal before, they never hold my payment, but there is a fee of deposit which is high, so I choose wmz

Last edited:
after I changed the strategy to use NF as main host, finally got my first HUGE sale:laughing:

0a329a1350187310.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I requested on 1 Jul & got paid on 2 Jul
I used paypal before, they never hold my payment, but there is a fee of deposit which is high, so I choose wmz
thanks for helping mate, would the fees be the same if i use bitcoin instead of paypal?

Back