Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Sales are great for me. Warez content, same content for years and sales are really good. Nitro is the only host being stable since years ...

yah , me too in Warez and big apps and latest also the populate one , but from last month and this month sales go down , this month is 0$ !!!! is not normal , I contact Nitro many time and they says no problem in your account the same replay every time , I hope that fix soon with sales

yah , me too in Warez and big apps and latest also the populate one , but from last month and this month sales go down , this month is 0$ !!!! is not normal , I contact Nitro many time and they says no problem in your account the same replay every time , I hope that fix soon with sales

There isnt anything to fix....its you and your stuff, many other guys have sales as well.

The reason for "no sales" is 99,99% the user, the place, the stuff and/or the method uploading your stuff.

There isnt anything to fix....its you and your stuff, many other guys have sales as well.

The reason for "no sales" is 99,99% the user, the place, the stuff and/or the method uploading your stuff.

Can you explain why do you think the upload method has something to do with getting sales? I never thought about this point.

@blue_412

For example:

I know a guy, who has also zero sales, his posts on public sites has mirrors: turbobit, rapidgator, ddl, nitroflare and....1fichier *quadruple-facepalm*

Perhaps my post is misunderstandable, not the way you upload your files is the point - the way you post your uploads is important.

@blue_412

For example:

I know a guy, who has also zero sales, his posts on public sites has mirrors: turbobit, rapidgator, ddl, nitroflare and....1fichier *quadruple-facepalm*

Perhaps my post is misunderstandable, not the way you upload your files is the point - the way you post your uploads is important.
I post in a strong site of Warez , always I share apps and every day there is new updates , but since month nitro doesn't give any sale , still zero . before that is normal in sale yes but what's happen .
the same way I work on it since 8 month is ok but last month all changes.
Post automatically merged:

I will create a new account and see result in next moth this is only solution if there is any problem in previous account , Thank you NitroF.

niceh.png
I would also be interested to pay in crypto

I post in a strong site of Warez , always I share apps and every day there is new updates , but since month nitro doesn't give any sale , still zero . before that is normal in sale yes but what's happen .
the same way I work on it since 8 month is ok but last month all changes.

I will create a new account and see result in next moth this is only solution if there is any problem in previous account , Thank you NitroF.
You really said that? what will be the different from old to new account?

INpgqEi.png

I think the problem is users/downloaders, not Filehost (NF). I don't complain about my zero sale, my main filehost is NF comes with only one mirror. My downloaders really enjoy downloading NF links but sales come from the mirror :laughing: Maybe they like NF download speed/waiting time, but the other things (like Payment system, Price...etc...) are not friendly with them.

I am trying to change their hobbies

INpgqEi.png

I think the problem is users/downloaders, not Filehost (NF). I don't complain about my zero sale, my main filehost is NF comes with only one mirror. My downloaders really enjoy downloading NF links but sales come from the mirror :laughing: Maybe they like NF download speed/waiting time, but the other things (like Payment system, Price...etc...) are not friendly with them.

I am trying to change their hobbies
Nitroflare is not cheap like others, thats why when you have mirrors, they prefer to buy from a cheaper host.

But if we will cut our pricing like the other hosts, then affiliates profits will drop significantly.
its easier to reduce the pricing when they have a good shaving machine.

Back