Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
@darkestblue

ddl is for guys who are happy with 10-20$ payments, if you have good content and a good place, nitroflare works fine:

01o1kc0.jpg
wow you have own site ?

I explain you the situation.
I had a premium account with Nitroflare.
Clean account because i used nitro for down and for up.
Jonnie
Over 300 Debrid Accounts were banned this days.
it happened to someone like in my case:
yesterday morning I was about 90$ in the afternoon I found myself with -248$.
hello
i had 111$ in my account and now its reduce to 7$ only why ?
that means my all sales are got fraud ?
hows that possible ?
Jonnie has banned 300 accounts because according to him incorrect.
Nitroflare kept my files and my earnings. And so for many banned accounts.
Those who, like me, have had a banned account have requested a refund from PayPal which they refunded immediately.
If I bought a premium from your link, the refund is your responsibility. Nitroflare takes only the earnings but when he has to pay he runs away.
I proved my correctness to Jonnie and he told me that my account was incorrect because I was using Nitro with another host and he forced me to use only Nitroflare to revive my account. Everyone uses Nitroflare with another host (Rapidgator, Uploaded, Uploadrar ....) and I refused it so I asked for a refund.
I hope I have clarified the situation to many who have found the account zeroed or negative.
My advice is to abandon this host because he has behaved incorrectly with me and many other users.
To you the right evaluations.

what kind of answer you expect for?
the client that bought from you, open a chargeback in he is back and money refunded.
So the money reduced from your balance.

i know its chargeback and i am shocked that its not only one or two times
its 12 times chargeback and you didnt banned that person's account who chargeback again n again

We are happy to tell you that 98% of Leeching / Debrid / Multi-Hoster sites were deleted Nitroflare from their Hosts Support list.

Our auto-smart bot knows how to track a such behavior, and we will keep it.
We will do anything to prevent any harm to our Affiliates.

We are happy to tell you that 98% of Leeching / Debrid / Multi-Hoster sites were deleted Nitroflare from their Hosts Support list.

That is great news.
By the way, did you think to run a second filehost like Nitro? We can use it as second mirror where we are forced to post 2 links... That way, all earnings will be for you and for us from your trusted company.

98% of our sales is gone too .

Back