Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Nitro sends WMZ through the Platron.ru service. I think the money was sent to the mass payment service, but not yet processed. maybe the process is not automated, idk

What do you mean, Johnie?
You said "WMZ Done", but request still pending.

Do you want to say that you didnt pay WMZ to those who ordered recently, until the 15th (13-14)?

cause it's your words:

We already have faster payments,
if for example you will request withdrawal at 14 of month or 29 of month , you will receive your payment 24/48 hours after.

and i'ts your words too

by terms of payment payouts will be paid between 7-14 Business days from the date request.

Sometime we pay faster - but not always.

Yes, terms, of course. But now everyone orders payment in 2 days, and not in 2 weeks as before.

We need a clear algorithm. Can you give the exact rules for ordering payments?
When to make request and when we will receive. No need to use loopholes in the rules.

What do you mean, Johnie?
You said "WMZ Done", but request still pending.

Do you want to say that you didnt pay WMZ to those who ordered recently, until the 15th (13-14)?

cause it's your words:

and i'ts your words too

Yes, terms, of course. But now everyone orders payment in 2 days, and not in 2 weeks as before.

We need a clear algorithm. Can you give the exact rules for ordering payments?
When to make request and when we will receive. No need to use loopholes in the rules.

As i said, the fast payments is only bonus.
The terms of payment is between 7-14 Business days.

oK,
Jonnie,
Please, now we are PENDING (requesting 14-jan), so we will receive wmz after hours,days !? or on 1-Feb ?must waiting or not ?because i plan to withdraw WMZ urgently

We need a clear payment request rules. Seriously

I need to pay the bills on time, and I can’t hope that in a certain case there will be a “faster payment”, and in another case I will have to wait 2 weeks.

what users know now:
payment 2 times a month on the 1st and 15th of the day (wmz +1-2-3days)
payment can be ordered 1-2 days before pay out day
is it true now ?

I have no doubts. We will get our money in early February (sure with same wmz delay ±3 days :rolling_eyes: )

Johnny acted very dishonestly towards us.
First, he allowed to request payments 2 days before pay out, and then suddenly it turned out that this was a bonus, not a rule. :raised_hands:

Probably nitro had problems with WMZ stock, and they paid only to those who requested payment at the beginning of the month.

Johnny. my dedicated server expires in 3 days. I need pay for rent/bills/food. You said "wmz done". WHERE???

The terms for payout are clear, up to 14 business days from the requested date.
if we can pay earlier, we will do it.

Why people who requested PayPal got FASTER PAYMENT?
Why people who requested WMZ get nothing?

You broke shedule. I can request next payment in February. Fuck, when? 1-2 or 13, cause we dont know - next payment its a BONUS FASTER PAYMENT OR WE MUST WAIT NEXT PAY OUT DAY.

You disrespect your partners.

Have you been asked many times when will we receive the payment? in February? What are the rules for requesting payments now? How do we request future payments?

14 business day this is not the answer, this is manipulation

Last edited:
Why people who requested PayPal got FASTER PAYMENT?
Why people who requested WMZ get nothing?

You broke shedule. I can request next payment in February. Fuck, when? 1-2 or 13, cause we dont know - next payment its a BONUS FASTER PAYMENT OR WE MUST WAIT NEXT PAY OUT DAY.

You disrespect your partners.

Have you been asked many times when will we receive the payment? in February? What are the rules for requesting payments now? How do we request future payments?

14 business day this is not the answer, this is manipulation
If you dont like our terms, you can leave to other filehost.

If you dont like our terms, you can leave to other filehost.
Johnny, just answer whether there will be fast payments in the future or we need to request money in 2 weeks. You yourself have given us this opportunity and now you have deceived us. we cannot work like that. no certainty. we need to pay the bills.

Back