Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,350 comments
Hello guys, I just started using Nitroflare today; I have a doubt about something when I post my links; it says this:
You can add Nitroflare files to your list with your referral code by pasting the link in the text box bellow

My account is Free Account, and I'm working on forums to earn via PPS; the thing is, the links I have shared so far, are not referral codes? Unless I copy-paste them into that "Box" with the phrase above?

My main language isn't english so maybe I dont understand exactly what it means.

If anyone right now, registers in Nitroflare with my "regular links" he Isn't going to be my Referral unless I put my links there?

Thanks in advance, feel free to answer in the thread or PM me! ty!

Schumacher,

What you mean by Sales closed again? can you explain that words?
Who closed your sales?

"Last month 1 x 1 year + 3 x 6 month + 7 x 3 month ALL rebils dead..
Only 1 rebil single turn."

After that, 1 week and 10 days everything returned to normal.
Especially in the last week, although very important films-tv show have been released, there is only 1 sales.(5 days zero sale?)

It's summer on all host sales is low/dead. one my friend is bought premium on NF via my link and is counted. btw @Jonnie when is the next payout ?

To ask your friends to buy from your account its against the TOS, you are lucky boy that our automatic system didn't caught you and blocked your account.
The payment date is up to First of August. Usually we pay every 15 Days from last payment.

hi johnnie

me also ask my brother to do a purchase from my link and sale counted well.
i hope my account will not be blocked :O - i didnt know its against your termss.

danke for the best sales

324af718091aac3b263fb8ed5484632d.png

best host ever.

To ask your friends to buy from your account its against the TOS, you are lucky boy that our automatic system didn't caught you and blocked your account.
The payment date is up to First of August. Usually we pay every 15 Days from last payment.
Friend or members who visiting my forum site for few years and always buy premium via my link so I am not force him. Where I am told how I am ask him to buy ?

Back