Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,350 comments
If One client downloaded 3 files from you, it means 3 unique DL's, If One client downloaded 20 files from you, it means 20 unqiue dl's, so you dont need 55 sales to make 55 downloads.
Go find other place to put your files.

hi Jonnie, according to your statement suppose that i have 1 unique DL's and 12 Total DL's (that is usually the case : Total > unique)
does it mean one of my clients downloaded one file 12 times ??! he must be crazy !
why total is much more than unique then ? thank you

Do you have evidence for that?
You can view the pictures I uploaded.
The first picture is my purchase account, paying with paypal
The second picture is my affiliate account, showing no sales.
But if you want complete evidence, I don’t think anyone can provide it.
In addition, of course they can’t steal all the sales.
I think they just randomly steal a part of the sale.

Last edited:
You can view the pictures I uploaded.
But if you want complete evidence, I don’t think anyone can provide it.
In addition, of course they can’t steal all the sales.
I think they just randomly steal a part of the sale.

Why? It's easy to provide. I will ask my friend to record a video while buying premium from my link. We can see everything (file id, etc) so i can provide that file is my upload and if sale doesn't count its a clear evidence.

Why? It's easy to provide. I will ask my friend to record a video while buying premium from my link. We can see everything (file id, etc) so i can provide that file is my upload and if sale doesn't count its a clear evidence.
First of all, I don't know that he will steal the sale, so I didn't record it.
Of course, I won’t buy it again.
And even if it’s a video, it can be faked.

registered just to confirm this, months i been uploading, once to withdraw - you must sale min 5 accounts. Written nowhere, on my question addressed to support, answer was like "hi this is a new rule, regards"... wtf is that, tomorrow you can say required you to be 110 year old, and show us photos from K2 or whatsoever... very,very unprofessional from nitroflare side, they are last i would expect this... looks like we are approaching to the end easily, i saw many times what happened after filehost start with scums like this...

registered just to confirm this, months i been uploading, once to withdraw - you must sale min 5 accounts. Written nowhere, on my question addressed to support, answer was like "hi this is a new rule, regards"... wtf is that, tomorrow you can say required you to be 110 year old, and show us photos from K2 or whatsoever... very,very unprofessional from nitroflare side, they are last i would expect this... looks like we are approaching to the end easily, i saw many times what happened after filehost start with scums like this...
The 5 sales for first time, is to prevent fraud behavior.
since we added the PPD option, its necessary for us for safety.

Anyway, if you cant do at-least 5 sales in your account, better go spam other file-hosts servers.

Back