Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,350 comments
guys we are sorry for the delays, I have discussed this with jonnie
and it is being taken care of. it should arrive soon.
Thank you for your patience.

When? Tomorrow, Next week?
Should have delay for next request again after that?

Patience .. is not about that, is because my Icerbox Premium finish today and I was waiting Nitroflare payment to purchase again ... and purchase some other stuff too :D

If this was a temporarily issue they were in touch with us here in every moments from 15 Apr.....So It is better for nitro supoort to be online here and give us specific date for payment....

guys we are sorry for the delays, I have discussed this with jonnie
and it is being taken care of. it should arrive soon.
Thank you for your patience.

I made a payment request 21 days ago. You had enough time to solve all your internal problems with money/banks etc.

Excluding the amount in the hold requested on April 1, there is still a lot of money on my account, which I needed to request on the 15th and receive on the last day of the month / first day of the next. How can I do this if you freeze payments for 3+ weeks? You broke the schedule.

Why Jonny can not communicate with partners?
Why is he hiding and doesn't say reasons for the delay?

Do you understand that people will not work with a partner who doesn't pay?
It's all starts to smell like a SCAM

Finally I got a honest answer from Nitroflare support :) So, before starting to say if Nitro is Scam and etc ... forget about those words.
They are working on it to deliver payments :) Also they have issue only with Webmoney system and that happen a lot of times, sometimes we had delay from Rapidgator for same reason, so it's all fine on my own, just few more days. Also they answered in Weekend too , which means they are working :D
Except, I am late to pay Icerbox premium account, VPS bill, server bills etc .. :(
We deeply apologize for the delay. There is currently an issue with our payment system.
We are working diligently to fix it in order to deliver to you the payment as fast as possible.

Back