Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,350 comments
Dear Sir,

kindly please i request you to add Bitcoin / Perfectmoney as payment option and please u can add 50$ in your site so i can work more hard in your server now a days sales are very low so please u can add 50$

Thank you !!!

@Jonnie,
since your system detects as FRAUD a lot of legit purchased accounts,
and your affiliates are out of knowledge on this aspect (we will never know because you never added money to affiliate reports),
did you ever refund any uploader from "FRAUD - NOT FRAUD at the end" sales?
don't you think, it could be more honest, do chargeback in cause of frauds as many other services already do? maybe waiting one or two weeks before send money after sales?

Looks like the great deal in your recent post on nitroflare's homepage is only to force us to use Telegram to get in touch with you (for nothing interesting until now),
meanwhile any of us aren't getting any sales (this end of the month for example and according to my calculations, I never got, so I lost, 3 or 4 renewals).

I don't vote for changing minimum payout: The reason is, what the hell to do with 50$?! 100$ and are not worth in my country, is better when we get higher amounts on our wallets :)

@f.m.k. That was a great month for me, I got sales but also I got refunds too, they are part of the "GAME" too. I thought it was just happening to my account to get refunds, but now I can understand that is happening to other users too. Nitro Support said, they are trying to fix that as soon as possible, so good news :D

Hello Affiliates,

withdrawal options by Wire transfer is allowed again, the terms:

1. Minimum of 500 EUR (The money will be sent in EUR currency to your account, we will use google normal exchange rates no extra fees)
2. You must generate Invoice for the amount that will be paid to you.
3. Withdrawal fee's is 3%
4. Faster payouts 7-14 Days

Yours,
Affiliate Department.

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Kindly please check my Account i didnt buy Any premium who buy premium in my Account kindly please tell me i eblong to Pakistan who use my Account and Active Premium with Out My premision kindly please confirm me thats 100 Percent Cheating with my Account i have 81$ Balance kindly refund my Payment

I am wating for your email and Responce

Thank you !!!

Back