Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,350 comments
Following multiple frauds by numerous users through our PPD system causing us financial losses - it has been decided to reduce the 5$ to 1$ for every 1000 downloads.

The updated plan:
Mixed Plan (PPS + PPD): Earn 70% of Initial Sales and 70% of Rebills From your files + $1.00 for each 1,000 unique downloads.
Pls allow me to use your comment @D4rk DeMoN
"I would suggest to think once again about it and for loyal uploaders don't add this limitation because you know we don't cheat in any way. If not will be possible, again thank you for that good time with mixed plan."

Pls allow me to use your comment @D4rk DeMoN
"I would suggest to think once again about it and for loyal uploaders don't add this limitation because you know we don't cheat in any way. If not will be possible, again thank you for that good time with mixed plan."
I am pretty sure he is a great person but he has only one problem , he always and only think about himself! And i understand what you mean buddy

I'm so disappointed about this, can't believe someone still said ok
I think many uploaders like me choose Nitro because of mixed plan and high rate, now reduce to $1 means nothing earned daily to many uploaders, I'll get from 2.5 to 0.5 now, and the reason is frauds, which is not acceptable, why don't you just ban them if you have evidence? finally no one care about those honest and loyal uploaders

Now I don't know why the download number is stopped and hope to find an answer here, and there is none

Counts nothing. I dont care about ppd because it is only 1$ for 1000 but how about sales? If there is a problem with counting, we can also loose sales!
it is disappointing! And please ban the fraud people, dont punish us because of them! We all want 5$ for 1000 again!
Btw anyone got paid??

Reducing from 5 to 1 USD won't stop cheaters. They will try to cheat even more to get more downloads. They don't care about this new measure, it mostly affects us who spend hours promoting Nitroflare without cheating the system.

Download stats are still frozen, which I don't really care but sales count seems strange too (not totally frozen but doesn't seem right). Annoying...

This isn't even funny, everything stopped, both downloads and sales. There is no point working with Nitroflare at this point.
It is the duty of you hoster owner to protect your hoster from malicious use, not to punish or restrict us who use it according to the rules.
You shot yourself in the foot and left a very bad impression that will affect your business for sure.
Think again about your decisions because this way you will lose co-workers for sure.
I personally will wait 4-5 days and if the situation does not change I will leave Nitroflare.

This isn't even funny, everything stopped, both downloads and sales. There is no point working with Nitroflare at this point.
It is the duty of you hoster owner to protect your hoster from malicious use, not to punish or restrict us who use it according to the rules.
You shot yourself in the foot and left a very bad impression that will affect your business for sure.
Think again about your decisions because this way you will lose co-workers for sure.
I personally will wait 4-5 days and if the situation does not change I will leave Nitroflare.
Nema vecih slepaca od ovih pešovana. Nista drugo nego jajare. Malo im je novaca, pa hice jos...
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to my slavery...

Last edited:
Nema vecih slepaca od ovih pešovana. Nista drugo nego jajare. Malo im je novaca, pa hice jos...

Welcome to my slavery...
Eb ga svaki hoster je manje vise isti, svi kradu, i ok sam sa tim sve dok i nama daju neku ok kintu. Ali da danas do ovog vremena imam samo 8 skidanja, ne ide.

Checked no bugs. dont spam.

In accordance with the new mixed plan, downloads made through proxy or vpn will not be count / appear in your PPD. The system, sales counting and everything else continues to be normal.

Last edited:
Back