Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,350 comments
I got it telsek!
Thanks.
still waiting for it
I hope there is no problem!
it is super weird but if my money doesn’t come in 48-72 hours ! It means your company or bitcoin trick me! Lets see what will happen!
Post automatically merged:

first of all i just want to say i am not spamming because jonny calls everything as a spam
i just have a problem and it is not solved for 1 days! it is still ok for me .i just try to get an answer about a confirmation and also it looks like jonny already paid *there is no doubt*
the problem is finally understood by me after a huge research online!

Minimum amount of time: time to find next block (anywhere from about 30 seconds to 2 hours).
Maximum amount of time: supposedly 21 days (or never if the fee is too low).

i just wonder , even you guys cut 15% (I AM OK WITH IT BTW)
You chose the cheapest way! i mean if the money comes ,thats ok but why you risk it?
i am super glad to work with nitroflare but just disappinted with the situation i am in now
i am sure i will get my confirmation but i just recommend you not to kill your users trust
i trust your company and glad to work
i will just wait with patience and see what will happen..
thanks

Last edited:
Last update From Nitro :
2021-04-16 13:43
Update regarding the mixed plan:
Following multiple fraud by numerous users we have reduced 5$ to 3$ for every 1000 downloads (PPD).

Downloads that will arrive from bots or proxy will not be calculated in PPD, but will be factored in the Total Counter.

The updated plan:
Plan A (PPS + PPD): Earn 70% of initial Sales and 70% of Rebills From your files + 3.00$ for each 1,000 unique downloads.
* For Pay Per Download file must be 5MB+
* VPN/Bots do not count

PPS as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

its OK here

nitro.jpg

hey guys ,is there anyone who can not get paid by bitcoin even they sent you mail (paid)
it is first time and almost 2 days passed ..
do you have any experience with bitchain like me!??
how long was the receiving time for you ?

hey guys ,is there anyone who can not get paid by bitcoin even they sent you mail (paid)

Mine is also paid but not confirmed yet but i can see it on my wallet so i just have to wait, it can take days or even weeks

I appreciate your help
I just wonder why nobody complain about it
Anyway lets wait
maybe can take 5 days to avoid the fees of bitcoin they send payments when they are a lot .
example he maybe send 10 payments together in bitcoin to get lower fees.
that happen to me with filecrypt.

search yout payment here https://blockchair.com/ search for your purse

The minimum payout limit should be $15 to $30. If everyone agrees with this, then everyone should post like this in this section, maybe the owner will feel sorry for him and change the limit.

@Uploads24

I Appreciate your help
yes i see almost 10 payments with my wallet , they are all not paid!
this is like a joke
when he pays us he cuts 15% then he send us the money with the cheapest and slowest method
and plus when we complain , he is like ;hey shut up i will ban you!
and now countings are like 50 for 2000 downloads , it was like 200-300 in 2000 downloads
the ppd is dead , they set it very well we can not earn (i dont give a hit to ppd actually) but how owners can be amateur like this?
i think many people are planning to leave

Back