Premium NinjaStream - Video Hosting Service | Fast & User Friendly

halontong

love this version,
one question: can we like update the jwplayer + design it by own like change it to red button / change the "powered by:"

thanks,keep up the good work!

Aalesund

can you fix the multiupload? I got an error "true" and files are not uploaded. If you upload 4-5 files ins't a big problem, but if you upload 40-50 files at once then is a problem because half of the files fails to upload.

NinjaStream

minumum payment paypal?
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. For paypal, it's $50, for bitcoin it's 20$. For paxum it's probably $10.
can you fix the multiupload? I got an error "true" and files are not uploaded. If you upload 4-5 files ins't a big problem, but if you upload 40-50 files at once then is a problem because half of the files fails to upload.
Hello,

You are right, my bad. I was trying to debug the bug from that upload server. Fixed already.
Everything seems to be oaky now.

mohammad25

I hope that your site will last forever. It is a wonderful site that I will use to upload the videos to my site. There is a problem that I face when changing the quality to another quality. It takes time for the video to work.

Zoro1

I hope that your site will last forever. It is a wonderful site that I will use to upload the videos to my site. There is a problem that I face when changing the quality to another quality. It takes time for the video to work.
What is your site URL ??

NinjaStream

Hey, google drive remote upload is not working
Hello,

Make sure that your drive is shared to public and not limited. I have just tested it today, and it works perfectly fine. Can you create a support ticket and send me the drive url you are trying to upload?. :)

NinjaStream

Hello,

I noticed some segment files are way too high. Which is not suitable for users who has a slow connection. Currently fixing it and use a HLS Byte-range for more faster stream.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I feel that the minimum payment for PayPal is high, can the amount be lowered?
Hello,

I'll try to contact my adnetwork if it is possible to lower the minimum payout for Paypal.

Can you guys add vidmoly remote upload support?
Can you send me a example of vidmoly's video?. Send me a PM or create a new ticket support. ;)

pouchal

Hello,

I noticed some segment files are way too high. Which is not suitable for users who has a slow connection. Currently fixing it and use a HLS Byte-range for more faster stream.

Hello,

I'll try to contact my adnetwork if it is possible to lower the minimum payout for Paypal.

Can you send me a example of vidmoly's video?. Send me a PM or create a new ticket support. ;)
I sent a pm

NinjaStream

Change log:
- Video backend server has been updated. Added byte-range.
- Encoder has been improved.
- VideoJS/JWPlayer HLS Configuration has been updated.

The stream should be really faster than before, x10 more faster. :)

Do you guys pay in paysera?!!! What's the minimum
$10 for paysera. ;)

Dohwan Woo

Whatchascto be done for a view to be counted I uploaded a video am promoting it but get no views am I missing something

Top Bottom