Status
Not open for further replies.
28 comments
due to the fact that most 99% of web browsers DO NOT work with ANCII / ANSI / eASCII encoding types it would be very difficult to show the proper NFO layout on any web browser but there is another way to accomplish this...

PHP DOES support the current de-facto web standard ISO-8859-1/ISO-8859-15 or Unicode UTF-8 characters you can process the encoding and produce PNG's / GIF's as an out put.

take a look at this site I found that does what your looking for and uses multiple font sets :P

http://ansilove.sourceforge.net/

hope this helps you out bud

I think it doesn't
It uses TinyMC editor ...
Does this help you in any way ?

thanks litewarez i will try it

Not really, see i have never used joomla, with ipb, vb etc you casn crwate custom bbcode so i casn make a bbcode that takes advantage of the nfo2png files i included....

If there is a way to add more/custom bbcode i could do it, but in all honesty installing joomla just to work this out would be a waste of my time.

If you can find out how to add a new/custom bbcode to joomla and report back with that info i might be able to help you :)

yea mario that site is using the open source application i mentioned !! (i think)

Nope its just using a simple nfo2png script like i have included in my ipb mod but with an upload form at the front end... there are many of these sites around.

I can understand DEViANCE, any ways do you have the script nfoupload.com is using ?

I couldn't find a plug in that enables bbcodes in joomla , maybe we should wait :)
thanks a lot !

I don't have the exact script but just search nfo2png on google you will find many simple scripts then just modify it to your needs, ie add an upload form/text form etc.. if you look through the source of my mod you will see its similar to the other scripts floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back