Status
Not open for further replies.
29 comments
FLEEPED can not replace Facebook. If you are posting genuine way then Facebook is a great source of traffic. I have registered at FLEEPED, but there was no more traffic as comparison facebook.

I always prefer Reddit and Quora over FB, but when it's come to running ad I would always choose FB and Insta to get the leads and after convert those leads to sales.

Looks cool. I made an account, hopefully the platform grows.
The website loads kind of slow. I don't think it's my internet.

Looks like a well built script.
I mean really when you think about it, most of the websites online are using some for of pre built script. Wordpress, xenforo, mybb,

If he's able to bring in traffic it does not matter to me if he built it from the ground up or not. I do think it'll be very hard to get users though. People don't want to join a dead social network.

It's obviously his own website and he never owned a single large site before.
Do you really think _any_ admin is available for regular users on any big site? And do you think FB doesn't get forced to change their terms due to laws?

Selling data - every big web based company does this, if you care about this you might aswell never go online again. There's a reason for this too, but feel free to read some stuff yourself.

Blaming FB for requiring real info really?
Your argument: not everyone who uses fake info is a scammer

Correct, but 95% of the scammers are user accounts with fake info, so banning those just makes sense. Or hire 100 staff full time just to take care of fake accounts - as if they have nothing else to do. There are plenty of places where you can stay anonymous - and hey those places are often shady or illegal - for a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back