Status
Not open for further replies.
29 comments
Hi guys not sure how many here user this website but I found this site called

www.FLEEPED.com

It's very similar to FB and I love the fact you can send gifts to your friends and fully customize your profile unlike FB

FB has gone down hill specialy now they started banning people randomly just because they don't want to use real info.

Fleeped you can use any info you want and do as much as you could on FB if not more.

They defenatly get huge thumbs up from me.

Hmm something seems a bit fishy.. can you find it?

ab6fc20a358113706f60292be64282ca.png

WoWonder PHP Script logo

You and me both that's why I joined FLEEPED I love how everything is there no adverts like Facebook you can fully customize your profile even background of your profile. :-)

To be fair @shrinkcx I could care less if they using script or if it's custom made still beats Facebook and somewhere where me add my friends can hang out and have fun with out worrying whats going to happen next.

Abs best of all Admin is really cool guy and great to talk to at least I get reply from him how many times have you had reply from any social networking sites owner ?

Hehe you're funny. "DevUK"

Nevertheless, FB :cloud_lightning: is outdated, more than completely and clumsy, it must be replaced by another more loyal player to users! :hatching_chick:

Facebook actually does what it does for the best interest of the community. Facebook is trying to make people legit and stop scams. It's great that you should use your real info on Facebook. I have no problem using my real info on Facebook as I am not a scammer, and I don't see any problem in that. :boy:

Speaking of FB selling info, you believe everything you hear in news? It's better to not say you are sure about it. I don't agree that FB sells any one info.

About How drop callers got your info. Is Facebook the only website you have signed up to ever since you use internet? Why accuse Facebook?

Ok, so FLEEPED may not sell any info because they don't collect real names but what about emails they collect? Which is one is more sensitive information, real name or email?

Email of course. Because there are lots of people that have the same real name in life, but every email is unique. And people cannot contact you by just real name, but they can contact you by email, and FLEEPED collects email just like every other website so It's the same thing.

The FB accusation is not true.

Secondly, You said FLEEPED is similar to Facebook while FLEEPED is still 10 days old.

All the points above are true.

Is this your website and are you trying to promote it? If so, that is very great, I can surely help out, and there are great methods, but not by trying to criticize and accuse your competitors in a way that is not good. If not your website, then don't worry :boy:

Hi Again
While I would usually agree with your argument I have to correct you there. Peoples names and surnames are way more valuable then emails.

You can actually use temp email website so you actually don't even need to use your own email you are smart person you must of heard of website that give you temp emails you can use Purley to sign up to websites.

Regards to FB no I don't listen to everything I see or hear on news. I was speaking from own experience.

I used 1 spesific name for FB only and drop callers actually called me by that name that's how I know they sell your data with out you knowing.

It might be coincidental that drop caller used that name but if I only use that spesific name only in FB surley there is something not right there.

I don't advertise my mobile number on FB drop callers called me on my mobile FB claims is fur security they want your number did wjunction asked for your mobile number when you signed up here ?

You are 100% right Fleeped is only 10 days old but I think guy who runs it had dune great job with it ( his my friend ) so this answears your final question.

He added functions that FB lacks on fur example you can send gift to your friend here are some screenshots.

Screenshot-20190710-211201-Chrome.jpg

20190710-211559.jpg

Screenshot-20190710-211343-Firefox.jpg

20190710-211509.jpg

I also love the fact you don't get adverts all over the page like your do with FB

I'm not trying to diss here my friends competitor but I got fed up with fb and how they manage things.

I'm not saying Fleeped is going to be bigger than FB but at least what ever you think is good idea to be added he will implimented for you to make your life better.

I bet if you send message to zackenburg ask him to add gift to FB so you can send it to your friends you would not even have your message read let alone anything implimented by them for you.

End of the day it's user prefrence age until people don't try FLEEPED they can't really know how good it is.

I do agree with your point to certain extend.

Thanks for reading the message and sorry it's bit long.

Peace

Message not long at all :boy: I like to read real things. I see your point of view, and the inside design of fleeped looks very cool to me. I'll have to sign up and take more look at it, and the giftcard thing interests me.

I can see it going somewhere in future. But, the idea of people using temp email to sign up will not work at all. Matter of fact, if there is any way to ensure they don't, then it should be checked that they don't do it.

Can't blame Suckerbag (sorry :grin:) for not reading messages, he's tried and he's tired. When any company grows as big as that, similar things will happen.

Wishing your friend the best, as I know what it takes to start and up a startup. If you need incentivized signup, you can do that through GPT websites. There are many of them out there, and I own one too. PaidPoints. You simply give users some small amount like $0.05 to sign up.

Then you get their emails, with automated constant emails about new features that other networks don't have, or someone living around them joining fleeped, they can start getting used to the website.

Kudos.

Facebook actually does what it does for the best interest of the community. Facebook is trying to make people legit and stop scams. It's great that you should use your real info on Facebook. I have no problem using my real info on Facebook as I am not a scammer, and I don't see any problem in that. :boy:
yes i can't see why use fake info

They don't need to use temp email as verification process is disabled so you can use any email lol only problem is you can't recover your account if you forget password.

Regards to points he actually ashtray added them now active you are now points you earn and you can use this ponts to buy things on the website it even pay fur advertising with this points. Cash withdrawal will be added in future he said but at this time points you do correct will be available to send it to friends or buy advertising or but page it post boosters ache do on. :-)

@AlwaanZR1

Done people might want to user fake info because they just got out of bag relationship and they don't want their X knowing where are they.

Some people might want to user fake info because job they do.

Some people have stalkers and might want to use fake info because of that

There are tons of reason why some people might want to user fake info I'm not saying everyone should use it but dime people genuinely have reasons for using fake information.

:-)
It never sounds great to actually encourage anyone to use fake email (im not even talking about fake info) Im just talking about fake email. The only way of communicating with them, and you suggest them to use temp email.

Well you might as well put that on the home page, and I can tell you that every single member in the social network will use that. Just remove that point of allowing usage of fake email and everything else will be fine. No matter what reason is. They can use fake names or whatever, but not fake email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back