NetPayDirect - Credit Card Processing For File Hosting

NetPayDirect

Corporate Membership
Net Pay Direct Credit Card Processing
Visa | Mastercard | American Express | Discover

Net Pay Direct is officially accepting new clients to come on board for Credit Card Processing support.

We provide credit card processing which has a high approval rate and very fast payouts.

Our company allows new clients/websites to come on board as slots become available for new file hosts/video hosts to join.

We know that all file hosts & video hosts are struggling to process payments and receive reliable payouts without excuses, delays, and money going missing. We are here to assist all of the companies that need a solution and don't know where to turn.

The integration of our processing works flawlessly with Spreedly and we can work with you to support the integration process.

At this time we are welcoming new clients that have rebills they would like to run every month through us, as well as new sign ups.

Running rebills is fast and simple with the API details we will provide to you and services like Spreedly can also make this process easy for you.

If you are interested get in touch with me on Wjunction and send me a Private Message which includes your Telegram ID or your WhatsApp if you are comfortable communicating over WhatsApp. Also please include any information such as how. you store your rebills currently(Spreedly etc) and how you're processing your payments currently. If you have a target percentage you are looking to have our company beat, please include this also in your private message so we can let you know if this is possible. Any further details regarding how much you process daily as well. as monthly via Rebills & New Signups would be very helpful.

Thank you for reading this post and we look forward to hearing from you.

Telegram ID : https://t.me/NetPayDirect

Last edited:
5 comments
For all who are interested in partnership with this service, apparently, they are scam. Stopped to reply to us when the time came to pay our share of our income. It's a big disappointment.

Back