Votes: 94 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.6%

• Total voters

support_nelion

Corporate Membership
Good day to all!
igljbb0.jpg

We are glad to present to your attention the file sharing service - Nelion.me created by webmasters and for webmasters.
Daily payments, increased % deductions for succesful webmasters, file storage time is 365 days from the last download.

PPS PLAN
55% from sales*
55% - from renewals *
5% - 15% - from sales of your site (depends on the number of sales from your site)
5% - from the sales of your referral
* - Successful web masters are provided with individual conditions.

PPD PLAN
up to $ 40 per 1000 downloads.
All countries are counted.

MIX PLANS
30% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

We are constantly improving our service and will be glad to see you among our partners.
Wellcome - https://nelion.me

We are ready to answer all your questions with the following contacts:
mail: support@nelion.me

We are also ready to listen to your wishes and suggestions for improving the service.

Last edited:
570 comments
hello

I am setting download speed to be high but sometimes later I see that it is set back to 50 kb/s - I don't set it so it is auto-set to 50 kb/s may I know why this happens ?

thanks

hi @support_nelion
can i have premium ?
already registered
user : Zembrvtdvl92
i.ll use youre service if i get premium

thanks
Done
Post automatically merged:

hello

I am setting download speed to be high but sometimes later I see that it is set back to 50 kb/s - I don't set it so it is auto-set to 50 kb/s may I know why this happens ?

thanks
This speed is set by default. This is to ensure that the user purchases a premium.

Otherwise, webmasters set an unlimited download speed for their files, and what is the point in a file-sharing service if the speed for ordinary users becomes unlimited?

Last edited:
Done

This speed is set by default. This is to ensure that the user purchases a premium.

Otherwise, webmasters set an unlimited download speed for their files, and what is the point in a file-sharing service if the speed for ordinary users becomes unlimited?
ok I am not a webmaster and I am posting to forums - most of the forums do not allow your host they require one of a big hosts like k2s and any other host as alternative link, in that case you stand no chance to make a sale - if you are focused on sale only - please remove your ppd program 50 kb/s is funny or you can add ppd option to offer 50% of ppd earnings with allowing full speed download or make deals with big forums to make them allow you

hello some users report that they can't download my links because following error pops up in their screens :

This file reached max downloads limit

I checked this issue and they're right - is this an error or is there a download limit of files ?

Last edited:
I don't think this is about users downloads all of the users say same thing also I check the files and I saw same error - I think some files cannot be downloaded anymore by anyone I reuploaded the files and users can download them now

I don't think this is about users downloads all of the users say same thing also I check the files and I saw same error - I think some files cannot be downloaded anymore by anyone I reuploaded the files and users can download them now
Please send me the links that do not work for you, we will check them.

hi

do you have designated payment dates ? I made a request a week ago and it's still in pending state I'll appreciate if I can know when you're gonna make payment

thanks

Back