Votes: 94 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.6%

• Total voters

support_nelion

Corporate Membership
Good day to all!
igljbb0.jpg

We are glad to present to your attention the file sharing service - Nelion.me created by webmasters and for webmasters.
Daily payments, increased % deductions for succesful webmasters, file storage time is 365 days from the last download.

PPS PLAN
55% from sales*
55% - from renewals *
5% - 15% - from sales of your site (depends on the number of sales from your site)
5% - from the sales of your referral
* - Successful web masters are provided with individual conditions.

PPD PLAN
up to $ 40 per 1000 downloads.
All countries are counted.

MIX PLANS
30% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

We are constantly improving our service and will be glad to see you among our partners.
Wellcome - https://nelion.me

We are ready to answer all your questions with the following contacts:
mail: support@nelion.me

We are also ready to listen to your wishes and suggestions for improving the service.

Last edited:
570 comments
How long?
Now i wait 3 weeks
We do not know how long it will take, the problem is not with us, but with the bitcoin provider.
We wrote you a letter by mail and here in a personal message that we are ready to make a payment to another payment system. For example: WebMoney, Skrill, Capitalist.
Post automatically merged:

Greetings friends!

All applications for bitcoin are completed in full
We apologize for the long wait.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Greetings friends!

We invite webmasters and owners of forums, blogs, sites to cooperate.
Large sites are ready to offer individual terms of cooperation and settings for your needs.

What we can offer:

- fast payments (we pay webmoney almost every day, Skrill, Capitalist, Bitcoin on Fridays)
- minimum withdrawal amount is only 5 $
- various tariffs for your convenience - PPS, PPD, MIX ( you can see more details about tariffs here )
- file storage time 365 days from the last download (for active webmasters)
- banners to attract users and buttons to download
- all complaints from copyright holders are considered only in manual mode. You don't have to worry about
hundreds of files being deleted.
- the necessary space for storing your files and much more.

Welcome to Nelion.me!

he is the most trustful admin here
he pays fast ,,
ok , but i need a proof of payment also why there is No Paypal !!!
it's hard to work a long time without know wothing , if someone get payment this month or before please share also some reports .
I hear that there is some problem in count of downloads !!! is that true (count 40% to 50% in PPD)
, thank you

ok , but i need a proof of payment also why there is No Paypal !!!
it's hard to work a long time without know wothing , if someone get payment this month or before please share also some reports .
I hear that there is some problem in count of downloads !!! is that true (count 40% to 50% in PPD)
, thank you

If we did not pay webmasters their earned money, do you really think that our service would have lasted for two years? :)

you should fix it , and write correct size please , because of that most of uploader will see it like cheating .
i know friend share most of legal files between 1 to 4-5 mb , but like that will no count downloads then will stop using ur site , Good luck.

Back