Votes: 94 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.6%

• Total voters

support_nelion

Corporate Membership
Good day to all!
igljbb0.jpg

We are glad to present to your attention the file sharing service - Nelion.me created by webmasters and for webmasters.
Daily payments, increased % deductions for succesful webmasters, file storage time is 365 days from the last download.

PPS PLAN
55% from sales*
55% - from renewals *
5% - 15% - from sales of your site (depends on the number of sales from your site)
5% - from the sales of your referral
* - Successful web masters are provided with individual conditions.

PPD PLAN
up to $ 40 per 1000 downloads.
All countries are counted.

MIX PLANS
30% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

We are constantly improving our service and will be glad to see you among our partners.
Wellcome - https://nelion.me

We are ready to answer all your questions with the following contacts:
mail: support@nelion.me

We are also ready to listen to your wishes and suggestions for improving the service.

Last edited:
570 comments
Pm is send ....
Post automatically merged:

Oops ..... Sorrt Admin ,

Its my fold ..... I tought i change ppd to mix ..... but i have change it to pps ...

Sorry that i call you a lair ....:$
:$:$

Last edited:

PLANS15 - 500 MB500 - 1024 MB1024 - 1500 MB1500 - 2048+ MB
PLAN A$10$20$30$40
PLAN B$7$15$20$25
PLAN C$5$10$13$15
PLAN D$3$5$10$13

Plan B 7
Plan C 5
Plan D 3 not.

Plan B 5
Plan C 3
Plan D 1 counting. Why?
Hello, sir!

The system calculates your deductions from the number of your premium sold on your files.

At the initial stage, the percentage of deductions is 70% of the PPD tariff, as soon as sales take place, the system increases deductions to 100% of the PPD tariff.

If you begin to drain a large amount of low-quality traffic and this traffic does not have a referrer that is, the traffic that cannot be checked the system will consider that you are engaged in the cheating and automatically translates your account to the PPS tariff.

Hello, sir!

The system calculates your deductions from the number of your premium sold on your files.

At the initial stage, the percentage of deductions is 70% of the PPD tariff, as soon as sales take place, the system increases deductions to 100% of the PPD tariff.

If you begin to drain a large amount of low-quality traffic and this traffic does not have a referrer that is, the traffic that cannot be checked the system will consider that you are engaged in the cheating and automatically translates your account to the PPS tariff.
Unless there is a sale, the earnings rates will decrease in the ppd recipe, right?

Back