Votes: 94 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.6%

• Total voters

support_nelion

Corporate Membership
Good day to all!
igljbb0.jpg

We are glad to present to your attention the file sharing service - Nelion.me created by webmasters and for webmasters.
Daily payments, increased % deductions for succesful webmasters, file storage time is 365 days from the last download.

PPS PLAN
55% from sales*
55% - from renewals *
5% - 15% - from sales of your site (depends on the number of sales from your site)
5% - from the sales of your referral
* - Successful web masters are provided with individual conditions.

PPD PLAN
up to $ 40 per 1000 downloads.
All countries are counted.

MIX PLANS
30% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

We are constantly improving our service and will be glad to see you among our partners.
Wellcome - https://nelion.me

We are ready to answer all your questions with the following contacts:
mail: support@nelion.me

We are also ready to listen to your wishes and suggestions for improving the service.

Last edited:
570 comments
i upload just one file in nelion, get 38 downloads no one of them payment
fake site , scam . @support_nelion man we are not begginers in this sport dont try to fake here

Please tell us your login in the system, we will check
Have you written a request to activate an affiliate program?
Post automatically merged:

He sometimes cut downloads count and also shave but this is ppd so it is norma for amateur ppd sites

Nobody ever reduces the download count. There are exactly as many of them as there are!

It looks like you are a real idiot cause when you talk to someone and he or she doesn’t, it’s not a conversation! This is last that i writer, you can continue by yourself!
you write me 2 answer till now/today, this is a conversation ;)
you are really cute that you cry at nelion and uploaded over month that you have bad stats, but called everyone an idiot who talk about you

by the way, my stats are realy nice: 5% not competed, 5% max reached , 90% money money money ;)

The weather is so hot in japan! And there is no stalkers or idiots. I am pretty lucky! Good friends and supportive people make the life better ! Some people need some love or a life! So they dont follow others everywhere and talk bullshit! Anyway hot but nice day. Health is the most important!

Thanks for payment^^

When export link, could you make like image as default

Rate has changed lower. LOL

LOL and next step is disable PPD for me.

There is no reply my comment?

Or your affiliate only for some uploader? except me?

There is no reply my comment?

1. For export links, explain in more detail what you want.

2. Japan was transferred to the second group as the traffic was too low quality.

3. Upon reaching $ 100 on the PPD tariff without sales, the partner is automatically transferred to the PPS tariff.

Last edited:
Back