Need somone to fix my Mybb forum after it was hacked I will give access to my Google Drive account with 20TB of Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

I am looking for someone willing to fix my Mybb forum after it was hacked I will give you access to my Google Drive account with a lot of adult content movies and some tv shows. If you willing to help me out hit me up on Skype DJboutit

7 comments
I have 3 sites

One is the Mybb forum then there is a small file host on a sub domain of the forum

I also run a internet radio site it is not part of the Mybb forum but it with the same server

I think it is a Dedicated server I am not 100% my friend runs the hosting

The forum and maybe the file host are the only sites not loading

I could fix the site and make sure it hasnt had files alterd, but. I think there is a high chance it will happen again and another site on the server has been compromised, the person that runs the server should be checking logs and checking for malware/shells etc on the server.

I got the main problem fixed now there is another one. I am on my friends server so he switched to another host this one is so so I am I not able to link mysql to forum. I in the control panel there is a way to remote create mysql and the databases appear in phpmyadmin. The settings were you can create a new mysql and edit them is missing

Mysql settings should be left of remote mysql I do not know what to do.

Overall it can be easy, if just the files are altered, but if the database is corrupt, it can be close to impossible. What issue and artifacts your are experiencing? Any screenshots or log files that you can share?

You can host the database on another server.

On the server hosting the database you have to enable remote connections, this is usally disabled when running the secure script after 1st mysqld run. And on the same server open port 3306.

In your forums mysql config set the host to the IP of server hosting the database.
Refresh cache in your CMS and it should work.

But, if you can export the database from your old hosting & import to your new one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back