Need productive traffic ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

First tell you I don't need base less redirect traffics to my site. People who asked for money for FB FANS or TWITTER Flow.. or baseless back links are not needed. People not even don;'t know what they looking for and why they are on my site and the result always bad. I need traffic from people like to visit my site! (I tried Google Adwords but the ratio was 1:20 - so loosing money) I need something 1:1 or 1:2 solution. People who actually wanted.

My site name - musicmovieslife(.)com

There is millions of people wanted this kind of stuff but they can't get it because they don't know - Show my question is how do I SEO on Location? Or targeted back linked from same categories sites.

Thanks

7 comments
your site is new i think, also it's a big crap

1) you hided the links, so it available for registered users only => so user close your site in 2 seconds => increase bounce rate

2) even i don't know which filehost you added and which release group..?? you renamed title and removed release group

3) file size

4) it just a copy paste thing and lot of theme redesign needed.

Content = king, if you have good quality content, then people will come to your site, atleast not now.

Offtopic:
you posted indian movies, => indian users have slowest internet speed (atleast 90 % have slowest in the world) also that disconnect frequestly, so they prefer torrent downloads (i am damn sure), because they don't buy premium from filehosts.

Last edited:
1) you hided the links, so it available for registered users only => so user close your site in 2 seconds => increase bounce rate
Ans. If you click on the poster. You can watch the movie and no registration needed. On free movie section you don't need anything jut click and download.

2) even i don't know which filehost you added and which release group..?? you renamed title and removed release group
Ans. It's direct download from server.

3) file size
Ans. Ok i'll put all the file size details on posts.

4) it just a copy paste thing and lot of theme redesign needed.
Ans. Each post has about a new Movie with new details on it.

Content = king, if you have good quality content, then people will come to your site, atleast not now.
Ans. Only if you are not an Indian you have to pay. Otherwise it's FREE.

Thanks

Anything else.

Content marketing is relatively cheap compared to most other options, but it requires you to invest your time, effort and a lot of patience before you can reap its returns. That's why I don't waste my time and use paidforumposting.com service. I like them and highly recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back