My website is under ddos attacked ( http flood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duong365

Recently, my website is ddos attacked for three days, and now it's continues. Top countries in the Asia, Romania, Slovenia. I use semi-delicated at hawhost, they change my ip host address for twice ( nullrote) and today they stated that they cannot host my website becasue my website abuse their network resource. Now, i don't know where to go next? Can you help me suggest some offshore hosting for support customer not abandon them when being attacked?

6 comments
You need to secure your server, and install a IPS like fail2ban or equivalent. Cloudflare could also help you.
If you cannot manage this yourself, you need to hire someone who can.
Anyone can find your IP by pinging your domain name, so changing IP will obviously never help you, unless you are masking your server ip in the first place.

Yeah i forgot that, when ping a domain i know the real domain, but how about reverse ip? my server has reverse ip, how i can take advantage from it?

Yeah i forgot that, when ping a domain i know the real domain, but how about reverse ip? my server has reverse ip, how i can take advantage from it?
Reverse IP is just a resolver, it does not help you.

Server IP: 1.2.3.4 Reverse IP: whatever.you.want.com
Reverse IP points whatever.you.want.com to the Server IP 1.2.3.4

I think the easiest solution for you would be to implement cloudflare.

When you search for new provider. Check with your provider whether they provide DDOS protection.
Also, follow all the major security practices to avoid DDOS. DDOS attack can be hard to manage, so you can check Managed VPS or management support from your provider. They will usually monitor your service and handle all security issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back