Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with your site? Please fix it.

Multi-File-Mirror2020-08-05-6-41-27.jpg

Hey,

As Alex said, We are investigating the issue. and So far its discovered that its an issue on Our Cloud DB provider. As soon as its fixed we will update you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any more questions let us know.
Regards
MFM

Hey guys it's working now , the issues with the database has been resolved. Sorry for all the inconvenience. And thanks for your support.

Regards
Alex

I haven't been able to upload since Saturday. I keep getting the "Error!" message.
I think they need to update their services too, GOUnlimited was gone a good few months back. Sandup is no longer available same with many others myfile.is redirects to uplovd.com < not registered.

Reactions: MFM
I haven't been able to upload since Saturday. I keep getting the "Error!" message.
thanks for letting me know. I am working on it now.

PS; Incase of any issue related to upload just drop us a message. We limited right now so we cant keep eye on everything.

I think they need to update their services too, GOUnlimited was gone a good few months back. Sandup is no longer available same with many others myfile.is redirects to uplovd.com < not registered.
We will updated all plugins and sites before end of January. :) Feel free to email us suggestions or hosts you might like to see.

thanks for letting me know. I am working on it now.

PS; Incase of any issue related to upload just drop us a message. We limited right now so we cant keep eye on everything.

We will updated all plugins and sites before end of January. :) Feel free to email us suggestions or hosts you might like to see.
I'm emailing you now

Reactions: MFM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back