Mp3 Universal Tag Editor [for windows]

Status
Not open for further replies.

toRRfriend

Hi guys,

i uploaded some mp3 files without analysis(just leeched and uploaded), later i found it was contain another site name in description, comments, author and in lot of place.. :(

my tool is rapidleech, so i searched for it(unfortunately, doesn't got anything) and then searched for php script(so i can edit it in rapidleech folder) but no luck for me.. :'(

In the mean time, i come across one site, which shows the screenshot for easy editing for mp3 tags in windows[FREE] , so decided to try, downloaded and tried....

it's work like a charm, so this may helpful for guys using RDP or local pc for uploading music files..

Free mp3 tag editor : Windows apps

[SLIDE]http://www.mp3tag.de/en/images/sht_main.png[/SLIDE]

1) just select the mp3 file.
2) Edit the tags in Left side
3) Click file -->> save tag That's all

There are two amazing options for bulk editing, =)
1) keep
2) blank

think if 5 mp3 have added website name in comments means, just select 5 mp3 and just select blank in drop down box
and then click File -->> save tag..

That's all

Features:
Batch Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
Support for Cover Art Download and add album covers to your files and make your library even more shiny.
Import from Amazon, discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz Save typing and import tags from online databases like Amazon, discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
Replace characters or words Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
Create Playlists automatically Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
Rename files from tags Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generate nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
Full Unicode Support User-interface and tagging are fully Unicode compliant.

Note:
Sorry if any other things are posted like this.. :P

If you found any mp3 tag editor for rapidleech/php script means, just pm.

1 comment
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back