Status
Not open for further replies.

fr0zen

SCAMMER WARNING - DO NOT PURCHASE OR DEAL WITH THIS USER.
SEE THIS THREAD:

MovieWP - Movie WordPress Theme

Write reviews, add video streaming, or create a Movie and TV Show database with Movie WordPress theme.

VJah57M.png

AIqHIOt.jpg

jvU418h.jpg

Feo6rid.png

TGDy8De.png

Screenshot-2.jpg

tk0iEEa.png

2.png

IFNTX8u.png

czraFwR.png

DdUAZXw.png

Performance Gmetrix

uWRu2rW.png

Performance
Google Lighthouse

7fXmkZO.png

Description

MovieWordpress is an impressive theme. Its flexible design and robust feature set make it adaptable for many movie sites. Perhaps the coolest feature in MovieWP is the TMDB and IMDb importer which lets you quickly build your own movie directory. Data imported includes images, text, and reviews. With its importing tools and modern design, MovieWP is a great choice for making a movie and tv show portal site with trailers, ratings, and video streaming.

Native Wordpress Code

Extra powerful, sharp and diverse Native WordPress Theme with clean and tidy design.

Admin panel (NEW!)

You can change and modify as many settings as you like with the powerful admin panel built into the theme.

8 different CSS styles (NEW!)

You can change the theme color by choosing from the 8 available colors: Blue (default), Red, Green, Black, Grey, Purple, Pink and Cherry.

Fully Responsive

This theme looks amazing either on phone , pc, tablet and console, so you don’t have to worry about it.

Seo Optimized

If your SEO WordPress theme isn’t optimized for SEO its pages will struggle to rank well in SERPs.

Optimized Speed

The theme has been optimized, with a better speed than other movie and series themes, to leave your visitors with a good experience.

Translatable

You can translate the theme into any language in 1 second.

One click data generator

Create your posts with a single mouse click! You will not have to worry about anything, just enter the IMDb id of the movie or the TMDb id of the tv show and the posts will be automatically created in a second.

Celebrities

The pages of directors, actors and TV series creators are automatically generated! You don’t have to waste precious time, it will do the whole theme automatically.

Choose the Resolution

With the switch player module you can choose whether to display videos in various resolutions, 1080p, 720p and also download.

Multiserver (NEW!)

With the new multiserver function you can now insert up to 10 different video sources for each movie!

Filter your movies and TV series

We’ve also introduced features like most viewed, top IMDb and random TV shows and movies.

Alphabetical search

Quickly search for your favorite movies or TV series by pressing the initial letter

Advanced AJAX Live Search

Search in movies, tv series, actors, directors and more with advanced caching technology an poster image precaching.

Bulk import movies (NEW!)

With the new plugin included in the theme, you can instantly bulk import movies from the largest online movie database.

Admin Post TMDB ajax search Movie & TV Show generator (NEW!)

Search and automatically create movies and TV series directly from the post editor using the new TMDB ajax search generator, it takes less than a second!

Backend Demo

YouTube Demo

Live Demo

Buy Now (You can also send me a pm!)

Contact & Support (You can also send me a pm!)

Documentation

Price: 80 USD
(Theme will come with PSD logo and install instruction.)

Payment method: PayPal, Credit Card

(Don't ask for other features! The functions available are those listed above.)

BUY NOW

*Do not use proxy or VPN during the purchase otherwise the Sellix Fraud Score will block the procedure

Host requirements
Code:
mod_rewrite enabled
PHP 7.2 +
MySQLi PHP Extension
PDO PHP Extension
cURL PHP Extension
OpenSSL PHP Extension
MBString PHP Extension
iconv PHP Extension
IMAP PHP Extension
GD PHP Extension
Zip PHP Extension
allow_url_fopen

Changelog

Code:
Version 3.0

- Added: Configuration file.
- Added: Help file.
- Added: Plugin for bulk movie import.
- Added: WordPress 5.4+ compatibility.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed: TV Shows Metabox.
- Fixed: Movies Metabox.
- Fixed: Youtube Trailer fullscreen.
- Fixed: Current Genre CSS.
- Updated: Screenshot file.

Version 3.1

- Added: Translation support.
- Fixed: Theme Icons.

Version 3.2

- Added: Autoembed Multiplayer for movies.
- Fixed: TMDB API.
- Fixed: Double click on TV Show generator button.

Version 3.3

- Added: Purple css style.
- Added: Red css style.
- Fixed: Dashboard post columns empty poster image.
- Fixed: Switch Player.
- Updated: Configuration file.

Version 3.4

- Added: WordPress 5.5+ compatibility.
- Added: Rich Snippets.
- Added: Black css style.
- Added: Green css style.
- Added: Pink css style.
- Fixed: Empty poster image on home and post.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes on Javascript.
- Fixed: Optimized images.
- Updated: Generator.

Version 3.6

- Added: Autoembed support for tv series.
- Added: Sidebar custom link widget.
- Added: Post views function.
- Added: Most Rated function.
- Added: Sort by release date function.
- Added: Sort by title A-Z/Z-A function.
- Fixed: Importer.
- Fixed: CSS.

Version 3.7

- Added: SEO function.
- Added: HTML minify function.
- Added: Cherry CSS style.
- Added: Grey CSS style.
- Added: Activable fake play buttons function.
- Added: Activable advertise buttons function.
- Added: Admin post columns rating sortable function.
- Added: Admin post columns year sortable function.
- Added: Admin post columns views sortable function.
- Added: Admin post columns type function.
- Added: Admin post columns TMDB/iMDB id function.
- Added: Movies & Series Tagline (if not present Original Title).
- Added  Actors & Creators thumbnail also for TV Series.
- Added: TV Series Status ex: Returning Series, Ended, Pilot ecc.
- Added: TV Series total number of episodes.
- Added: License function.
- Added: Alphabetic page.
- Added: Scrollable years dropdown module.
- Added: Scrollable countries dropdown module.
- Fixed: Header code option.
- Fixed: Javascript TV Series auto category checkbox.
- Fixed: CSS.
- Fixed: Bug on Javascript.
- Updated: Importer plugin.
- Updated: TV Series Player.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
151 comments
Hey.. I'm starting a movies site and was considering buying dooplay but then I came across your thread. How does this theme compare to dooplay? Can the theme be used in multiple websites? Thank you!

It looks great! I've always used dooplay and it wouldn't hurt to try another theme focused on this. The only thing I miss is that you don't have the options of the ads zones that you do have dooplay (choose what to put in the header, in the homepage, choose different types of ads for the pc or mobile version, etc)

It looks great! I've always used dooplay and it wouldn't hurt to try another theme focused on this. The only thing I miss is that you don't have the options of the ads zones that you do have dooplay (choose what to put in the header, in the homepage, choose different types of ads for the pc or mobile version, etc)
This is not Dooplay, i'm sorry. :nerd:

There is the multiserver option, you can post up to 10 different video embed links for each movie, in addition to the download.

Kd32Lic.png

Having said that, you can easily enter using fields:

1: the 1st language
2: the 2nd language
3: the 3rd language

Or you can very well create 3 different posts, which i don't recommend as you would have duplicate content.

LrFbds7.png

I will never add the advertising banners, for aesthetic reasons (first point) and because the theme already includes the function to monetize ( second point) using the fake buttons which, in my opinion, make you earn much more than simple advertising banners.

9nSWAm1.png

Last edited:
There is the multiserver option, you can post up to 10 different video embed links for each movie, in addition to the download.

Kd32Lic.png

Having said that, you can easily enter using fields:

1: the 1st language
2: the 2nd language
3: the 3rd language

Or you can very well create 3 different posts, which i don't recommend as you would have duplicate content.

LrFbds7.png

I will never add the advertising banners, for aesthetic reasons (first point) and because the theme already includes the function to monetize ( second point) using the fake buttons which, in my opinion, make you earn much more than simple advertising banners.

9nSWAm1.png

wow the fake player, I've never used it because I don't know how to take advantage of it XDDD

Yes, what I was most interested in was being able to add pop-under and stuff like that.

Thanks for answering my questions! Will there be any discount for Black Friday? And can it be installed in several places or only in one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back