Status
Not open for further replies.

nomansohail

Hey guys,

Ive been searching for this for a long time now. I have my own movies and tv series site but adding movies and series manually is really alot of pain. Does anyone know of a plugin where I can put different streaming sources and search for a movie or a tv show title in the plugin and it would just embed the link with its details in the post.

I would be really grateful

Thank you very much :)

6 comments
Look on codecanyon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey thank you for your reply.

Ive looked at codecanyon plugins the best i could find was one where i have to put the embed code plus the picture, description etc etc like everything i have to put but it would present it on your site extremely beautifully or it would provide you with things like movie details pictures etc but you have to find and put embed links from different sources imagine presenting simpsons with almost 20 seasons each season having 20 episodes that's like 400 episodes and their links and now imagine searching for each episode's link and putting it in your site that would be almost impossible!

And new series and episodes comming out almost everyday how are you going to do this manually?

The plugin i want is where you just simple put a movie's name or upload the list it would auto fetch info from either imdb or any other movie streaming site like solarmovie etc and make posts in my wordpress with either embed or just different links and would search every few hours for new episodes etc!

hello nomansohail
I cant reply your PM
its saying "nomansohail has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"
so please delete old PMS and let me know
or Give me your email id
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back