MonsterBot - A Fully Automated Torrent & UseNet Auto Upload & Auto Post Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

kundurocks

MonsterBot - The Automated Torrent/UseNet Auto Upload + Post Bot Script

What is MonsterBot?
MonsterBot is an automated bot script which will download selected releases via RSS feeds from the best torrent trackers or any NewsBin provider (UseNet) and upload to your desired file host with a varied range of customizable options and then finally post them to your WordPress blog, and to popular forums like Warez-BB, ForumW, TehParadox and others!

You can leech form any desirable source (torrent, UseNet/newsbin, FTPs) and upload to 10 file hosts, customize the post layout and finally post to unlimited WordPress blogs and forums!
Best of all its completely automated one hundred per cent!

Features of MonsterBot:

• DOWNLOAD:
    • Download form a RSS feed of some of the best torrent trackers.
    • Download form a RSS feed of a popular NewsBin/UseNet (.nbz) provider.
    • Practically MonsterBot supports both UseNet (NewsBin) and torrents.
  • EXTRACT THE NFO FILE:
    • If a .nfo file exists, it will be extracted, and a .PNG image will be made out of it with your site name on the NFO image.
    • Note that NFO files will be grabbed in all releases, be it Movies, Music, Apps any thing. I have not mentioned themunder each release category.
  • MOVIE (XViD/720p) RELEASE:
    • Extract IBDB (Internet Move Database) URL form the NFO file which comes along with the movie release.
    • Extract the movie poster form IMDB.
    • Extract details of the movie like cast, genre, director, year and all other relevant details which IMDB has to offer for that particular movie.
    • Extract the movie form the .rar file.
    • Take screen shots of the movie.
    • RAR the release with a desired password with user's .txt and .url files in the archive.
    • Put your site URL in the RAR archive.
    • Upload to desired file hosts.
    • Post to unlimited WordPress blogs and forums.
  • TV SHOW RELEASE:
    • Download a proper TV Poster for the TV release.
    • Extract the TV Show form the .rar file.
    • Take screen shots of the TV Show.
    • RAR the release with a desired password with user's .txt and .url files in the archive.
  • MUSIC RELEASE:
    • Extract relevant information from the .mp3 file(s) like album artist, album name, year of production, genre and others.
    • Extract the entire playlist of the downloaded music album.
  • APPLICATION, GAME (PC, XBox, PS3, Wii) & eBook RELEASE:
    • RAR the release with a desired password with user's .txt and .url files in the archive. (Scene 0DAY Applications do not contain RAR files)
  • XXX MOVIE OR XXX CLIP RELEASE:
    • Extract the XXX Movie or video clip form the .rar file
    • Take screen shots of the video file.
  • XXX IMGSET RELEASE:
    • Unzip all the images of the XXX IMGSET release under one folder.
    • Extract the cover of the XXX IMGSET Release.
  • SUPPORTED FILE-HOSTING SITES FOR UPLOADING:
    • FileServe.com
    • FileSonic.com
    • HotFile.com
    • MegaUpload.com
    • RapidShare.com
    • BitShare.com
    • Oron.com
    • Wupload.com
    • Uploaded.to
    • Duckload (Site is dead atm)
  • SAVING OF POSTS:
    • Posts are saved in .txt files with BBCode in a private FTP server whose details will be provided to the user.
    • .mpsp files are also supported for Extreme Coderz MultiPoser Series.
    • .wp files are saved with HTML code of the post.
  • AUTOMATIC POSTING TO FORUMS AND WORDPRESS:
    • Unlimited WordPress blogs.
      • Blogs must have post via XMLRPC enabled.
    • Unlimited Forums.
    • Default forums include Warez-BB, TehParadox, ForumW and FreshWap.
    • Supported Forum Boards:
      • PHPBB2
      • PHPBB3
      • vBulletin

How many uploads are generated daily?
It actually depends on the release category, i.e. whether its TV Shows, or Apps, Music, Movie, XXX Clips, XXX Movies and so on. All the torrents or .nbz files released under a particular category are downloaded. =)
Given below is a review of one of my clients who ordered the Music Pack for a week!
My one week music service is over now (just paid another week) and 1484 new releases in week :)

How is MonsterBot different from the other scripts?
MonsterBot is an automated bot script which does all the work - right form downloading to posting it in the various forums without any supervision whatsoever. Hence, it is different form all the scripts in WJunction.

Can I buy the script?
You can buy either of the two:
1) Monthly License - 30$ per month + 10$ one time setup fee
2) Lifetime License - 300$
Source code of the script will never be leaked. You can be rest assured about that fact. If you do not wish to buy the script, then you can go for the MonsterBot Regular Plans!

How do I run the script?
MonsterBot is now fully encoded and is integrated with a IP address locking licensing system, thanks to shubhank008. This means that all clients who wish to purchase the script will get the script in their hands and can run it wherever they want! They will have complete root access to their Virtual Private Server or their Dedicated server.

Using a Virtual Private Server or a Dedicated Server
:

• Perform a clean, fresh installation of CentOS 5 32Bit.
  • Email me the IP address and root password.
  • I shall setup MonsterBot within 12 hours.
  • You can then change the root user and password!

Using MonsterBot's Server(s):

• Currently, I have 3 servers all on a 1Gbit line, USA and NL.
  • Each server serves a particular category.
  • Once you've bought the license, you can select the categories, and I can set MonsterBot up for you in my personal servers.
  • Cost of the server will depend on the category you select, and will be really affordable.

In How may servers can I run MonsterBot?
Unlimited servers. Please note that once MonsterBot is installed in 1 server, it will be locked and the script won't run in any other server. If you wish to change servers, you can easily do so by informing me!

Will there be a setup fee for every server you setup?
Yes. However, the first 2 servers are included in the 10$ setup fee for clients who purchase the Monthly License.
Clients who take the Lifetime License can avail free setup for up to 5 servers.

Will you compensate the days during which the script does not run?
Absolutely yes. Without a word.

What details do I need to provide?

Once i setup the script in your server, you will find a PHP file called config.php, you can edit it according to your needs and overwrite the existing file. Should you need any assistance, you can email me at kundur0xx@gmail.com

Should I trust you with my account details?
I've had over 50 clients who've trusted me with their lifetime accounts. None of them have faced any problem whatsoever. That should be enough for you to decide.

MonsterBot
Regular Plans:

This is basically an uploading service of immense value. Take a look at the user reviews and you'll know what I'm talking about. There are 2 types of payment plans. Weekly and monthly. Kindly have a look below to see what suits your needs the best.

• TV SHOWS (350MB):
    • 30$ monthly

• 0DAY XXX (CLIPS):
    • 30$ monthly

• XXX MOVIES:
    • 30$ monthly

• XXX IMGSETS:
    • 15$ monthly

• XXX PACK: (Clips + Movies + Imgsets)
    • 40$ monthly

• MEDIA PACK: (TV Shows + Movies + Music + Apps)
    • 40$ monthly

• 0DAY APPS:
    • 15$ monthly

• 0DAY MUSIC:
    • 25$ monthly

• MOVIES (XViD):
    • 20$ monthly

Why buy the MonsterBot License in a MonsterBot Server?

The reasons are as follows:

• Buying a license (Monthly/ Lifetime) will enable you to do whatever you want with the script.
  • You can use it for as many RSS feeds you like and you can customize it according to your needs.
  • You would not have to worry about seeding your torrents.
  • Its way more cost effective. Why? Read on.
    • If you own a powerful enough VPS, you can download as many categories you want.
    • For example, suppose you buy a monthly license and a 100GB HDD Virtual Private Server with around 512MB of RAM. You can download and upload all the releases under the following categories:
      • 0DAY Apps
      • Music
      • Movies
      • TV Shows
    • Now if you were to use the MonsterBot Regular Plans, then this would add up to 135$, instead you will be paying say 30$ for the VPS if you buy it form a popular VPS provider. You save 105$.
  • Its way secure as the servers are managed by me and me only.
  • If you face any problem you can contact me and you shall get a reply within 24 hours tops.
Is it cheaper to use MonsterBot's Servers?
Frankly, yes. You need to pay at least 70$ for a 1GBit VPS which can run MonsterBot for Movies, TV (XViD+720p), Music and Apps and XXX.
MonsterBot's servers can handle it for 30$ a month!

Benefits of using MonsterBot's Servers:

• Cost will depend on the number of categories you chose.
  • The cost is extremely affordable.
  • If the script need maintenance, then you do not lose time on your server. ;)
  • You get 2x faster support for any problem you face. :)
Can I run MonsterBot in my VPS or dedicated server?
Absolutely yes.

MonsterBot Demo:
Given below are some sites which are currently using the MonsterBot service. You can check them out if you like.
Downloads HD
Infamous-Warez

Payment Options:

Both PayPal and AlertPay are accepted.
PayPal ID: Not available.

AlertPay ID: Not available.

NOTE:
Please send your account details and all instructions to Not available. after you order. All necessary communication will be made through that email.

How do I contact you?

• You can send me a PM.
  • Email me to Not available.

Last edited by a moderator:
431 comments
MonsterBot - The Ultimate Torrent Auto Uploading Service

MonsterBot Reviews:
I used Monsterbot and its simply awesome you also get multi poster post template directly so you can send it to your fav warez site its dam great i would recommend all people out here to try it once .... i know you will simply love it :D ... as i did!
Great Script
Thanks for the service kundurocks will be using your movie service again, in a coupe of weeks time!
The best uploaders tool i've ever used :D Great work and Monster Bot Rocksssss
Kundu is a really helpfull and patient guy!
I will post here again in a few days with results :)
Just paid for a week of service
If everything goes good will buy the bot for lifetime or Monthly

Kundu ty for all the help

Regards
DGN
Thanks man awesome support i just bought a 0 day 300 apps pack and it was awesome :)
Bought the Lifetime License with own hosted script :)

Kundu was really really helpfull and went as far as to even make a whole new function and system for my custom usage.

Its 2AM here now so I will be fully testing it tomorrow and will post some autopost screens, samples and a full review (y)

Thanks a lot kundu

PS: MoneterBot is a one of its own kind unique script and its worth every single Dollar (y)
I have using the bot 3 days ago and I am very happy with the results.

I´ll take it for my vps.
Kundu is the only trusted member on WJ I have met who can keep promises... Enjoying his service for a while and want to stick to it.

Well I am using this service and i am extremely happy.
I Paid him for Applications where he mentioned that the customer will get around 140-150 but i got more than 300. :)
You just have to spend 15-20 minutes to post the uploads.
I am ordering this service again for TV Shows and Movies.

Thanx Saurav.
My order just start running, 102 new releases so far :)
Great service!
soundscene said:
I like to tell everyone that this service is amazing :)
My site get fresh music releases over 120/day and I start to get good amount of traffic too.
People like sites with new releases :P

Seller is nice guy too, if there is any problem he will help.

I am happy customer and I will be customer long time too!
My Review

MonsterBot is Hell on Earth works very Great i have now very more Traffic on my website and this script is 100% working Stable.....

I Trusted kundurocks he is very Fair have great Service..........

For this Script i give from 10/10 Stars!(y)

You can Trust him and he will Help you by any Problems!!!

Thank you for your Work
and Hold on this very good work!!!(y)
I used Monsterbot and its simply awesome you also get multi poster post template directly so you can send it to your fav warez site its dam great i would recommend all people out here to try it once .... i know you will simply love it :D ... as i did!
My one week music service is over now (just paid another week) and 1484 new releases in week :)
Here is small proof that this service work nice :) Almost all traffic coming from google.
You can see when bot start working, about 300 users/day was before bot.
[slide]http://imgcrave.com/u/tmpbebd.png[/slide]

My Gratitude List:
  • gunda316 for teaching me PHP and helping me out whenever I need him.
  • Silent.Hunter for his advice on post structure.
  • .:KnowinGlenn:. and Allan for their support and servers.
  • Kelvin C for his amazing support.
  • HostHatch.com for their unmetered 1Gbit sponsored servers.

Last edited:
have you added movies, tv and games yet?
Yes, I have added TV, but the prices will be pretty high for TV as it consumes lots of bandwidth. :P
But if you are willing to go for a selected no. of TV shows, then we can have a fair deal! Do let me know.

All the best buddy! Hope this thing fares well!

Regards,
gunda316
Thanks bro! Lots of love! <3

Auto post ? WP ? Blogger ?
Yes, the WordPress auto posting feature will be added in a week.
About the other post options, i.e. to forums and stuff, well, I recommend you buy MP5 and your life will be easy. :))
The .mpsp post creation will be added shortly.

Regards,
Sourav

Last edited:
How much will cost to upload,let's say 20 uploads/day?Aplication,music and similar small files...I need every post to be uploaded to 2-3 file hosts?How much will cost that on weekly basic?

8cdc01447b.jpg

just put the dot somewhere where it shows starts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back