Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
Can you please check whats wrong with earnings? Same Views and Downoads but 1/2 of normal earnings since 5 days.
Hello,

We see a small drop on earnings, This is related with adnetworks drop also. The market is not stable at the moment.
We are working to improve. Thank you.

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

We see a small drop on earnings, This is related with adnetworks drop also. The market is not stable at the moment.
We are working to improve. Thank you.

Regards,
MixDrop
What do you mean by this? All of us who've joined your affiliate program did so after reading your earning rates documentation and agreeing with this payment plan. Are you now saying that you are changing it on the fly, with no agreement/acceptance by longstanding affiliates or at least notification that the rates will be changed?
WNCCcTx.png

I have been having problems with my income for several months.
but MixDrop
tell me it's normal
High views, high downloads
But the income hardly increased

What do you mean by this? All of us who've joined your affiliate program did so after reading your earning rates documentation and agreeing with this payment plan. Are you now saying that you are changing it on the fly, with no agreement/acceptance by longstanding affiliates or at least notification that the rates will be changed?
WNCCcTx.png

I have been having problems with my income for several months.
but MixDrop
tell me it's normal
High views, high downloads
But the income hardly increased
Hello,

Rewards aren't counted strictly per view. It's depending on the conversion of advertisements on player ADS
We have this description on mixpartners table. We always are working to improve the affiliate revenue but it do not depend just on us, depend on the market.

Regards,
MixDrop

hello @MixDrop
My profit didn't reach me even though they told me it has been sent
Hello,

If you are the user that sent me PM, then I already reply at PM, you need to wait for the network confirmation.
If you're not that user then sent me your email at MixDrop via PM to check.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Rewards aren't counted strictly per view. It's depending on the conversion of advertisements on player ADS
We have this description on mixpartners table. We always are working to improve the affiliate revenue but it do not depend just on us, depend on the market.

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

If you are the user that sent me PM, then I already reply at PM, you need to wait for the network confirmation.
If you're not that user then sent me your email at MixDrop via PM to check.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop
You recently added that point regarding "*Rewards arent counted strictly per view. Its depending on the conversion of advertisements on player ADS". It's obvious because the bullet point used for this 'description' is VERY different from the other bullet points.

Using 'Bait and Switch' advertising is a good way to ensure affiliates stop using your hosting site.

Hello,

Regards,
MixDrop
then
still get premium
with the web wjunction
How can

OxhcEbOl_o.png

wHAT HAPPEN I CANT UPLOAD FOR DESKTOP ON BROWSER
Hello,

We are investigating on this issue. Please check your PM because I need some more data about this.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

Short update : We already find what cause uploading issue.
If there is still any issue please contact us.
Thank you.

Regards,
MixDrop

Last edited:
@MixDrop

I have pressed witdraw before to change the old USDT adress with the new one. How can I cancel now the payment . I have updated the new adress after I have pressed witradraw, I mean like minutes afters.
Is the payment will arrive to the old adress or the new one ? Maybe a cancel payment will be good feature.

@MixDrop

I have pressed witdraw before to change the old USDT adress with the new one. How can I cancel now the payment . I have updated the new adress after I have pressed witradraw, I mean like minutes afters.
Is the payment will arrive to the old adress or the new one ? Maybe a cancel payment will be good feature.
Hello,

Payment cancelled, please request again.
Check your PM for more details.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Hey, I'm personally happy with MixDrop but my audience complains a lot about MixDrop's download speed and they keep sending me messages to use a different host so I mean can you do something about the download speed?

Back