Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
How long does it take to pay by webmoney?
Hello,

We pay daily (except at weekend). When your request mark as "processed" it means that we already sent money to exchanger. Wait up to 24 hours after mark as processed because waiting for exchanger to process it.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Are there any problems with the cpm? the gain in the last week while having no drops rather an increase in numbers has dropped dramatically
Hello,

Please send us your username/email addresss to verify your account but as i see we see no drop in general stats. Please note our affiliate program is based on advertising market, if advertisers is paying less for your countries yours will earn less, also the mirror position on your website is very important to use us in #1 first spot. Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Please send us your username/email addresss to verify your account but as i see we see no drop in general stats. Please note our affiliate program is based on advertising market, if advertisers is paying less for your countries yours will earn less, also the mirror position on your website is very important to use us in #1 first spot. Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop
I will send you by private email to check, it may be since I have the audience mostly from one country, but anyway you are the first choice on the site.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

Regards,
MixDrop
I just realized that you have put italy from tier 2 to tier 3 and I have not received any notification/email of this change. Why?

Last edited:
I will send you by private email to check, it may be since I have the audience mostly from one country, but anyway you are the first choice on the site.

I just realized that you have put italy from tier 2 to tier 3 and I have not received any notification/email of this change. Why?
Hello,

This is not change anything, as we have said previously and after the rates table you can see it we pay a % of how much advertisers pay us, the revenue depends on GEO and traffic quality not just based on table. We are serious, all data presented is real. We have lot of users getting better earnings than rates table.

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

We have find the issue, convert server error, its fixed. If it happens again please send in PM the uploaded file in ZIP.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop
happened again, I will reply you via pm

Every video from error converting, I already wrote to you but still no response, I can't upload anything anymore

Last edited:
Hello,

Please read my last reply, please sent file in ZIP, not giving list in image. We can't check using that image.

Regards,
MixDrop

Last edited:
@MixDrop Hello, subtitles on most of my videos just stopped working. I mean the subtitles are already uploaded and can be seen on the file settings but when I play the video, they just don't appear. These subtitles were working a week ago and I did not make any changes. Is there a general problem?

Hello,

No we don't have any general issue of subtitles. Could you sent me several mixdrop links that has this issue via PM?
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Hey,

did something happened to API remote upload and API "removed files"?

Cant open it (for last 30mins) with API and cant even start remote upload.

Nevermind, it works now!

Last edited:
Seems they have some issues..

This site can’t be reached
mixdrop.co took too long to respond.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
  • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Seems they have some issues..

This site can’t be reached
mixdrop.co took too long to respond.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
  • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Hello,

I can mixdrop.co with no issue.
Please sent me your IP address at PM to check.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Back