Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
Hi Mixdrop, sorry to keep bugging you but really strange thing is happening. From this afternoon remote upload from Google Drive has suddenly stopped working. It's giving me infinate error. However if i try any different gmail account, remote upload is working flowlessly. Feel like my main account (its G Suit account) has been blocked to remote upload to Mixdrop? Do you mind looking into this?

regards
anitoonz00

@MixDrop Ok 3rd try to get an answer for my question........i cant upload on the same account via API and zoom at the same time...if the API upload is reuploading our files and i start to upload with Zoom the API is stopping....can you fix that or help to fix it ?

Hi Mixdrop, sorry to keep bugging you but really strange thing is happening. From this afternoon remote upload from Google Drive has suddenly stopped working. It's giving me infinate error. However if i try any different gmail account, remote upload is working flowlessly. Feel like my main account (its G Suit account) has been blocked to remote upload to Mixdrop? Do you mind looking into this?

regards
anitoonz00
Hello,

I will ask my guy to check this.

Regards,
MixDrop

@MixDrop Ok 3rd try to get an answer for my question........i cant upload on the same account via API and zoom at the same time...if the API upload is reuploading our files and i start to upload with Zoom the API is stopping....can you fix that or help to fix it ?
Hello,

Test again. If you still get error, please PM me with screenshoot.

Regards,
MixDrop

@MixDrop now i cant upload anymore........{"success":false,"result":{"msg":"Maximum ( 100 ) concurrent uploads reached"}} <<<
Hello,

Yes we have max upload wether using API, FTP, zoom, web upload. After that files fully encoded, you can upload again. This is for stability of streaming and prevent users abuse our servers.
If you can bring good traffic daily, then sent me PM. I can increase that amount.

Regards,
MixDrop

"Error converting" I get this error quite a lot in recent days ... on average 10 videos will have 2 failed video converters.
Hello,

Could you sent me screenshoot and more details at PM?
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

@MixDrop do have that anywhere on the website? because thats not good.......we alrdy need longer to upload all of our files then it took for gounlimited.....i check affiliate programm for limits if there is none i try the host if there is one i look for another....so i cant stay with mixdrop when there is a limit....

Back