Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
Hi, i have a problem with the API.....when i upload with API and also use ZOOM the API upload is stopping while i use ZOOM.....but i need that both works together is that possible?

Hello,

Encoding issue is fixed. Please try again, if there is still an issue, please sent me PM with screenshoot and more details.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Can this pop ads in player for mobile device to be stopped because i lost alot users who coming from mobile and didnt come back again ... and one more thing why players didnt play after 1 click users need to clicked like 3,4 times to start .. this is like fake player if they didnt know that

Last edited:
Admid my payment appears as processed but I have not received anything.
Hello,

Please note that paypal payment will be received up to 24 hours after mark as processed due to 3rd party payment.

Regards,
MixDrop

Can this pop ads in player for mobile device to be stopped because i lost alot users who coming from mobile and didnt come back again ... and one more thing why players didnt play after 1 click users need to clicked like 3,4 times to start .. this is like fake player if they didnt know that
Hello,

Our service need to have advertising to be live. We have 4 levels of ads plan, change your plans at your setting to minimize ads.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

I can't log into my account, when I press the login button it doesn't load. What's going on? I want to enter my account to be able to take a screenshot and notify here in the forum that I received a payment

Hello,

Please note that paypal payment will be received up to 24 hours after mark as processed due to 3rd party payment.

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Our service need to have advertising to be live. We have 4 levels of ads plan, change your plans at your setting to minimize ads.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop
Ok Thanks
Post automatically merged:

{"success" : false, "msg" : "DB: Unable to connect to database" }
me too, same error.

Last edited:
Back