Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
Hello,

I will try to answer all of your question here :
1. About rate that dropped than ussual, actually some users that post this issue at thread already got explanation in private message, but they still wanna make it public in the thread. I only say that this won't change a thing, and if you keep compare us to other host, just go with other host. We want to stay long here, so stability include at finance is very important to us. So basically covid-19 pandemic has great impact to online bussiness too. Advetiser is dropped a lot due to no production in global, most country still has lockdown status. For example no sport even such as football, basketball, etc, so no sport bet ads for not. In the end of this month, there will be sport even again, so I hope rate will be increased. We pay percentage of what advertisers pay us. Hope you guys understand this.

2. Remote upload from google drive has limit from google it self, not from our side. I suggest to download it to your server and upload using zoom, web upload or FTP.

3. File deletation status : you can check that at removed files panel at your mixdrop account.

Short update :
All pending payment has been sent. Paypal payment as ussual need to wait up to 24 hours after mark as processed.

Thank you

Regards,
Mixrop

Last edited:
About The Rate Please Use Advertisement Like Adspyglass.. in my opinion mixdrop is the Lower Rates Video Host of all Time,,and Very Fast Hungry Deleted File DMCA on The Year 2020

About The Rate Please Use Advertisement Like Adspyglass.. in my opinion mixdrop is the Lower Rates Video Host of all Time,,and Very Fast Hungry Deleted File DMCA on The Year 2020

We respect 100% the dmca, if you are looking for any hosting that ignores it you can find some of them in the forum

... what API request "fileinfo" gonna response when its deleted by inactivity or dmca?
I dont wanna check panel.

I replied you at PM. Please check it.

@MixDrop friend because zoomed-up uploads sometimes mark error but at the end of the upload?

Please report to zoom. Mean while use another uploading methode

Please add jetload.net as the remote upload method?

We will add several host in the future, but for now we're still working for other things.

Short update : All payment sent
Thank you

Regards,
Mixdrop

Back