Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
I hate to say it, but i officially will not upload a single file until the clone will include the subtitle also. The promise was that this was ment to happen in a week or two ... it's been months. As an uploader that has a tergeted area with subtitles included, this is disrespectful.. we asked for this feature for months now .. i can't do my job without subtitles for my area. I have to clone some files for my website to work properly. But the clones do not include the subtitles. So until further updates, i'm out. I'll be looking for update notes. Have a nice day.

We understand the problem but not easy finding issue caused by something that rarely happen. Our tech suspect this is some problem peering your ISP to our.
Send me your IP at PM for further investigation

Yes, all payments are made right now, paypal payments can take up to 24h to be received in their accounts, if anyone do not receive in this time please contact us.

Hello,

I reply this at PM because I need more data from you. Please check PM

Regards,
Mixdrop
have you solved the problem?

Hello,

We already fix this player issue, but we still waiting some webmaster that report this issue to let their users test this and we still haven't heard any news from them.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello,

Short update here.
We have database crashed issue earlier, that's why some function like FTP, convertions, streaming and uploading were interupped.
It is already fixed now. If you have some other issue still going on, please contact me at PM. Details of the issue, screenshoot, etc will be appreciated. We can't solve any issue faster without plenty of details from you guys.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello friends of mixdrop my query is the following, when people have activated adblock the player looks like they have deleted the video, I hope they put a sign that says they deactivate their adblock since this way it looks like they have deleted the video And people don't look at him. I hope you can fix that

Hello,

Short update here.
We have database crashed issue earlier, that's why some function like FTP, convertions, streaming and uploading were interupped.
It is already fixed now. If you have some other issue still going on, please contact me at PM. Details of the issue, screenshoot, etc will be appreciated. We can't solve any issue faster without plenty of details from you guys.

Regards,
Mixdrop
but videos still take a while to go

Back