Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,265 comments
I have no reason to upload anymore.
By the time the files will be converted ... will take days ... so what's the point on keep uploading? Either try to find a solution for converting all the remaining files, or better stop the uploads and let the conversion to do it's job and restore to normal. Or even delete everything in que for conversion and do normal conversion as before. OR EVEN BETTER let us choose what files to convert, i personally upload ONLY converted, streamable files that don't need any kind of conversion.

UCWaMza.jpg

yes this is problem but... biggest problem is upload stucked... *** WHYY do this, allow upload when conversion not work!!!!! (what I mean: limit files in queue for conversion)

we now constantly sending 100-200 Mbit to your servers and we not save this data loll lol lol :D :D :D .. your problems

CHANGE IT! .. make api for uplaod like other services...is it too difficult?

this is not the first time .. you often have this problem

Last edited:
I have no reason to upload anymore.
By the time the files will be converted ... will take days ... so what's the point on keep uploading? Either try to find a solution for converting all the remaining files, or better stop the uploads and let the conversion to do it's job and restore to normal. Or even delete everything in que for conversion and do normal conversion as before. OR EVEN BETTER let us choose what files to convert, i personally upload ONLY converted, streamable files that don't need any kind of conversion.
I am uploading right now and the process seems normal, immediate conversion after uploading.
My problem is my 40 files conversion on queue, still on queue for more than 24 hours.
Mix, will this be converted or not?

@MixDrop Hi guys, lot of our users are complaining, that videos constantly stoppping while they are watching them. Can you check it pls?

Thank you

Hello,

Could you sent several files to check?
Also what is the issue? Stopping after how many minutes? What browser that they use? Desktop or mobile?
Adblock/VPN on or off?

Regards,
Mixdrop

@MixDrop
- Remote upload from google drive not working fom 3 days ago
- Seem upload via FTP(filezilla) error, all files upload succesful but only 1/2 files in file manager, 1/2 lost

@MixDrop
- Remote upload from google drive not working fom 3 days ago
- Seem upload via FTP(filezilla) error, all files upload succesful but only 1/2 files in file manager, 1/2 lost

Hello,

There is limit from google drive itself. Been modify several times but they still found it. I suggest use other methode while we modify again.
About FTP, are you talking about uploading files today or before encoding issue happens? Like I wrote above, encoding has been fixed, but still need sometimes to let all files fully encoded.

Regards,
Mixdrop

good day. why i got this when i try all my video download link:

WE ARE SORRY

This file can only be viewed in an iframe.

Hello,

I already reply at your email regarding this. Just wanna give some aditional question that you could answer by email or PM...Is this your files or you watching mixdrop links from another website?

Regards,
Mixdrop

Last edited:
Back