Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
Mix I Waiting 2 month snapshot change or thumbnail change.Please Advenced options build your script.Thank you.Good work.Merry Christmas All.Happy New Year.

Can someone tell me about embedo.to im asking few times and no one have answer, they say that support mixdrop, onlystream gounlimited etc. and that protects all files from dmca deleting. How that works and if someone of you guys using it please share your experience. I have sites with over 200k users daily and problem with dmca deleted files is very big all host delete my links so i need to update them every day. If this embedo works it will be a huge release for me.
what site name? maybe i can help..

user / modyelbasha2020
have patience .... every one is paid and if sometimes no one is left not paid don't believe me :)

Hello Dear Uploader
Merry Christmas

We increased Rates for 2020 you can check new rates from here:

Merry Christmas too you :) <3

Hello Dear Uploader
Merry Christmas

We increased Rates for 2020 you can check new rates from here:

ty for you make a little change for us :) best player :)

Will it be added in the coming months?

Hello,

We have different script than other host. I don't think this feature can be applicable.
Hope you uderstand it.

Regards,
Mixdrop

"MAXIMUM_PENDING_UPLOADS_REACHED"

You need to wait until all files fully encoded then you can upload again.
We have to implement this due to stability of our system.

502 Bad Gateway
nginx

When uploading subtitle...

Please try again.
This seems fine at our end.
Mix I Waiting 2 month snapshot change or thumbnail change.Please Advenced options build your script.Thank you.Good work.Merry Christmas All.Happy New Year.

Hello,

I notice every replay that you make since few month.
We still working on some pending feature for system stability, then move forward for additional fature that users want.
Hope you understand this.

Merry Christmas to all. God Bless.

Regards,
Mixdrop

hi, can you fix this problem? When I skip a part of a movie, sometimes it also loads up to 10 seconds before it starts again. I think this is a bug of the player and not a problem of the server because the streaming is fast and this problem almost never happens but when it happens is annoying
@MixDrop I confirm. There is this problem and it doesn't follow a rule, it can take 15 seconds as it can take 5, it doesn't depend on how far the minute is, sometimes a close part takes 10 seconds and a distant part takes 2 seconds. It doesn't follow a rule, so I think it's a bug of the player. I have 100 Mbps.

I can't upload files
Reported that

Uploads temporarily disabled. Please try again later

When will it work normally?

Hello,

Test again. It is fixed.

Regards,
Mixdrop

payment "Processed" but no payment on paypal?
pls check
26/12/2019 02:06 $62.26

Hello,

Login to your PP, you need to accept that payment before fund goes to your account.

Regards,
Mixdop

@MixDrop I confirm. There is this problem and it doesn't follow a rule, it can take 15 seconds as it can take 5, it doesn't depend on how far the minute is, sometimes a close part takes 10 seconds and a distant part takes 2 seconds. It doesn't follow a rule, so I think it's a bug of the player. I have 100 Mbps.

I experienced a failure while doing a remote upload from Vidoza, please fix ... thank you

Hello,

I'll ask our tech team to check this issue

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello,

Test again. It is fixed.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello,

Login to your PP, you need to accept that payment before fund goes to your account.

Regards,
Mixdop

Hello,

I'll ask our tech team to check this issue

Regards,
Mixdrop
thank you, happy not to be the only one to encounter this bug

Some of my uploads [remote uploads using direct links] through api are getting stuck in the middle. But they don't show error or smth like that. They are just shorter than they should be and work perfect for that amount of time. I would really like if you could make it get an error or something.
For example you could check the duration of the file https://mixdrop.co/f/o4adfodkv
Video duration is 450secs = 9mins
But api [duration] says 2486secs = 41mins

Or you could make sure that the file can get fully downloaded or not downloaded at all.
Thanks

Almost all my videos are showing this error when i hit play button : The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Videos were working fine some days ago.

Hi, is it possible to have a dedicated plan? (e.g. Like one with a monthly fee)

Another question, is it possible to have a player which allow you to skip and get back by 10 second on double click?

Thanks!

Back