Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,260 comments
On .to domain I get "The Media could not be loaded" and I need to switch to .co domain to work on some videos. Also people with Iphone devices accusing that the player work for 10 seconds and then stop , they need to play again and then after 10 seconds the video stop.

Your password has been reseted. A new password has been sent to your e-mail address.

does not work.

Hello,

Check your email again

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello,

MixDrop doesn't convert ".m4v" formats?

m4v can encoded

I already asked that before

Yes, m4v format can be encoded.
Please try again.

Regards,
Mixdrop

On .to domain I get "The Media could not be loaded" and I need to switch to .co domain to work on some videos. Also people with Iphone devices accusing that the player work for 10 seconds and then stop , they need to play again and then after 10 seconds the video stop.

Hello,

We are checking this issue. We'll give an update when we found what cause this

Regards,
Mixdrop

Okay Functions work Mix.

I waiting

Thumbnail change and not advanced script:( Autogenerator is quality low and the problem bad picture in video.

Dark theme no allowed.

Allowed never adblock style.The income money is now low.Stat tested 2k real users.Not bots.

Page style build numbers : 25/50/100 video links? Or unlimited last forever links.Please build normal script views or downloads.

Refer affilite system later started? + income money rewards 5% example.

All functions working.Goodwork mix.Go build normal site.Cheers long life.Report today.

Please for the love of god, can you make so that you duplicate a video, the subtitle stays attached on the new file? Like cloning, clone it with the subtitle as well.
Regards.

Hello,

If the subtitle already blended to video file using 3rd party software then it can be duplicated with the subtitle, if the subtitle uploaded from PC/laptop, then it won't be stay attached on cloned files.
That will stay at the moment. We still have several pending tasks to do, so I don't wanna give more promises.

Regards,
Mixdrop

the host is down not count

Statistic is fine from our end. Our affiliate program is based on revshare, we pay a % of how much advertisers pay us.
Please do not complain same problem every week that we've already explain.
Hope you understand this.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello,

If the subtitle already blended to video file using 3rd party software then it can be duplicated with the subtitle, if the subtitle uploaded from PC/laptop, then it won't be stay attached on cloned files.
That will stay at the moment. We still have several pending tasks to do, so I don't wanna give more promises.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Statistic is fine from our end. Our affiliate program is based on revshare, we pay a % of how much advertisers pay us.
Please do not complain same problem every week that we've already explain.
Hope you understand this.

Regards,
Mixdrop
Thank you for the reply.

We upload the subtitle every time manually. We don't get to have other options. Se cloning the files from other people (or duplicating from our account) has a reason behind it. It saves time at first, making me more eager to use the platform, knowing that i don't have to worry about the subtitle if i clone a video. It's the same on every other major platform. Look at netu for example, i clone the video, i post the video, that's it. You by not cloning the subtitle as well are making me take get extra time to download the subtitle, edit each video, add subtitle to the right video and then post it. That takes a lot of time. I understand that there is work to do, i'm glad you do that work where is needed, but also look at us, we, the workers, are the ones that make you money. And by making life easy for us, you get more money as well. Maybe some webmasters did't even joined just because of this issue. I am talking about myself when i say that for me, cloning is the first thing a host should have, second, a subtitle option (some of them don't) and third, i can clone(duplicate) with the subtitle included. I'm sure you have other things to do, but please have a look at this. It should not take a lot of time, most of hosts that were asked this in the past did it in like 10 minutes -ish.

Thank you for reading this.

Thank you for the reply.

We upload the subtitle every time manually. We don't get to have other options. Se cloning the files from other people (or duplicating from our account) has a reason behind it. It saves time at first, making me more eager to use the platform, knowing that i don't have to worry about the subtitle if i clone a video. It's the same on every other major platform. Look at netu for example, i clone the video, i post the video, that's it. You by not cloning the subtitle as well are making me take get extra time to download the subtitle, edit each video, add subtitle to the right video and then post it. That takes a lot of time. I understand that there is work to do, i'm glad you do that work where is needed, but also look at us, we, the workers, are the ones that make you money. And by making life easy for us, you get more money as well. Maybe some webmasters did't even joined just because of this issue. I am talking about myself when i say that for me, cloning is the first thing a host should have, second, a subtitle option (some of them don't) and third, i can clone(duplicate) with the subtitle included. I'm sure you have other things to do, but please have a look at this. It should not take a lot of time, most of hosts that were asked this in the past did it in like 10 minutes -ish.

Thank you for reading this.

I want this too and to copy multiple file at once , not one single file at a time.

I want this too and to copy multiple file at once , not one single file at a time.

Hello,

If you reffering about clone files (not files with external subtitles), It can be done by using remote upload.
Paste mixdrop links that you wanna clone at remote upload box (upto 50 URLs) then wait few second and check at My Files panel.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Hello,

If you reffering about clone files (not files with external subtitles), It can be done by using remote upload.
Paste mixdrop links that you wanna clone at remote upload box (upto 50 URLs) then wait few second and check at My Files panel.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Yes, we are talking about cloning mixdrop files. At this moment cloning stopped working via "remote upload". I'm using API to clone files, that seems to work, but the subtitles are not included in the new files.

Yes, we are talking about cloning mixdrop files. At this moment cloning stopped working via "remote upload". I'm using API to clone files, that seems to work, but the subtitles are not included in the new files.

I will check this with our tech team, please be patient

Back