Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,265 comments
I requested a payout for $48.54 with paypal and received $46.30 - $3.07 (fees) = $43,24 .. alright then.
I understand that there are fees with paypal, but when I request a payout for $48.54 I want to at least receive $48.54 - fees and not $46.30 - fees.
Please explain. Are there any more fees or why do you sent -$2.24 short in the beginning even before PayPal fees.
Fee from paypal 5%

Hi there by chance there is something new to improve the conversion time? I am also trying now that it is 5 and a half in the morning but it is very slow practically still this afternoon :(

Now fixed.Slow conversion.Freeze sometimes webupload.Not loading servers.

Waiting streamz remote upload.Not working.
Wating thumbnail change or upload mode.
Waiting dark mode in your player script.

Goodwork Mix.

md.jpg

anybody understand what the hell he wants? :D I didn't promote anything with their logo I just uploaded and shared shit like anyone else... now my account is disabled from one day to another... so I guess they simply blocked my account because of dmca reports? :S then host doesn't seem too safe to work with... I didn't even have lots of content... be aware guys

Are there any delays on BTC Payouts?

Payments are a little late, in a few days they will come out almost instantly.

md.jpg

anybody understand what the hell he wants? :D I didn't promote anything with their logo I just uploaded and shared shit like anyone else... now my account is disabled from one day to another... so I guess they simply blocked my account because of dmca reports? :S then host doesn't seem too safe to work with... I didn't even have lots of content... be aware guys

Support has replied via email to your question.

"Please do not use our logo in the top of website and do not use embed from our service in these website, we do not want to have any connection with a website that promotes copyrighted content using our name at the top."

man , I don't even know what website you are talking about... I don't put your logo nowhere, I barely even submit links anymore... I posted your links on 2 sites and now that you banned me just a hundred other people keep posting infringing material on those same websites go ban them all otherwise you are a hypocrite ass and just wanted to get rid of my account, this is definitely some dumb shit... but I don't even care I barely used your service... you banned one of your least active affiliate while you throw me this bullshit talk that doesn't even make any sense while probably 99% of your users are violating dmca 1000 times more than me... xDDDDDDDDDD

"Please do not use our logo in the top of website and do not use embed from our service in these website, we do not want to have any connection with a website that promotes copyrighted content using our name at the top."

man , I don't even know what website you are talking about... I don't put your logo nowhere, I barely even submit links anymore... I posted your links on 2 sites and now that you banned me just a hundred other people keep posting infringing material on those same websites go ban them all lol... this is some dumb shit :D but I don't even care I barely used your service... you banned one of your least active affiliate while you throw me this bullshit talk that doesn't even make any sense while probably 99% of your users are violating dmca 1000 times more than me... xDDDDDDDDDD congratulations for your decisions :D

Keep in mind that our system is designed with users privacy policy so that we are unable to see which files users upload and what type of files is.

We only knew about this website using our logo because a user reported here.

Let me also tell you that the percentage of DMCA warnings for the amount of files sent is very small, Our statistics show that.

We're not going into a war with you here, we're just asking you to stop using us on this website (mixdrop.me) which is using our logo and name to promote copyrighted content.

As soon as you remove our logo and content from this website we may remove the limitations of your account. Be aware that your earnings have not been lost, you still have access to the affiliate program.

Regards,

MixDrop (https://mixdrop.co)

Back