Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
are you speeding up the buffering?

Please check now, if issue persist send me in PM some more info.

@MixDrop my videos have not been playing for the last 24 hours are you going to fix this soon. My losing a lot of revenue from another affiliate. I need to know what’s going on. Please reply back.

More than 40 hours to encode 1 single MP4 file.......

:confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:

WHY won't you just enable the automatic streaming of MP4 files??? This is absurd!!

We are working hard to fix encode time, today is going better, tomorrow more encode slots will be added.

@MixDrop why my earnings today are not recorded?

Please send me MP with you username to check.

@MixDrop WHY won't you just enable the automatic streaming of MP4 files (like ALL OTHER VIDEOHOSTS)???

This is absurd!!

It would also lower the load on your servers, as you wouldn't need to make us wait 2 DAYS for a file that should be able to be viewed upon upload!

I'm pretty much sure that @MixDrop is knowing what they're doing. You have to keep in mind that recently, a lot of big streaming hosting service closed, so a "tons" of users are migrating from those, to MixDrop, which makes their encode servers overloaded. Since that makes crucial issue for MixDrop, they're resolving it now. We can clearly see that they do care about their service/support here, but they just need time. Every good thing requires patience. You can be sure that, in the near future, there will be a lot of good updates, which will make MixDrop top tier.

Regards.

@MixDrop I checked, it takes 6 seconds to start. It's a little slow during the play, why don't you want to speed it up? Buy new servers maybe, you are the new openload and verystream so you can't stay with this servers. Verystream was very fast

@MixDrop I checked, it takes 6 seconds to start. It's a little slow during the play, why don't you want to speed it up? Buy new servers maybe, you are the new openload and verystream so you can't stay with this servers. Verystream was very fast

What about stop fucking complaining and let them do their job? At this moment every fucking host has problems because everyone is migrating, it takes a lot of work to make everything run smoothly.
And here you are, being a little twat spreading negativity. you're not helping yourself neither the host. Stop being a little shit and try to understand why they have problems instead of criticizing.

What about stop fucking complaining and let them do their job? At this moment every fucking host has problems because everyone is migrating, it takes a lot of work to make everything run smoothly.
And here you are, being a little twat spreading negativity. you're not helping yourself neither the host. Stop being a little shit and try to understand why they have problems instead of criticizing.

HAHAHA, I have only wrote a problem and I am advising how to solve it

Last edited:
@MixDrop
After I changed the email address, I can not log in anymore. Neither the old nor the new eMail address goes, "Forgotten password" uses but I do not get any email. email provider is gmail. Please fix the error.

I wrote you an email via the contact form but there was no answer.

Last edited:
Please stop saying what we should or should not do, we draw our own conclusions, at this time we are studying this issue, if possible it will be implemented in the future.
HI why i see this on my app
Mixdrop we are sorry we can't find the video you are looking for.

Please stop saying what we should or should not do, we draw our own conclusions, at this time we are studying this issue, if possible it will be implemented in the future.
HI why i see this on my app
Mixdrop we are sorry we can't find the video you are looking for.

Back