Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,261 comments
@MixDrop Apologies for the late reply.

Actually, that link worked. When I remote uploaded, the progress circle went dim and showed me error 524 or something like that, I can't remember. Now I see two copies of the file in my folder so it means out of the three links that I tried for the same file, two of them worked.

One more thing, For a last few days progress won't update unless page is refreshed. Previously it was working fine. Is it just me or is there something wrong ?
Also, it won't hurt to have more information on the upload progress. It still works fine but wouldn't hurt.

And will it be possible for you to add MAGA.nz to the list of supported hosts for remote upload ?

@MixDrop Apologies for the late reply.

Actually, that link worked. When I remote uploaded, the progress circle went dim and showed me error 524 or something like that, I can't remember. Now I see two copies of the file in my folder so it means out of the three links that I tried for the same file, two of them worked.

One more thing, For a last few days progress won't update unless page is refreshed. Previously it was working fine. Is it just me or is there something wrong ?
Also, it won't hurt to have more information on the upload progress. It still works fine but wouldn't hurt.

And will it be possible for you to add MAGA.nz to the list of supported hosts for remote upload ?

The progress seems to be working. Please try clearing the cache and refreshing.

We will update you on the mega.nz implementation.

@MixDrop Okay, noted.

Also, is there a way to prevent the auto encoding of the files and preserve the original encode ?

Videos smaller than 1GB with the right codecs ( h264, aac ) max bitrate 1200k are not converted. Also remote downloads from verystream and openload aren't converted.

I'm really disappointed Brave Browsers users get the following message:
SANDBOX EMBED NOT ALLOWED

Now I can't work with Mixdrop due to Brave Browser gaining huge popularity not only is it based on Google chrome + works with Chrome Extensions but you can earn money too. Most of my links on my site are Mixdrop but Brave users have been complaining.

logo player,
no features ????

At the moment we don't have logo player feature, but is a good suggestion, if you have any other ideas we are here to listen.

I'm really disappointed Brave Browsers users get the following message:
SANDBOX EMBED NOT ALLOWED

Now I can't work with Mixdrop due to Brave Browser gaining huge popularity not only is it based on Google chrome + works with Chrome Extensions but you can earn money too. Most of my links on my site are Mixdrop but Brave users have been complaining.

We count on ADs revenue to pay for our servers costs and affiliated. With sandbox all ads are blocked and we can't make any money from it so unfortunately we can't allow it.

At the moment we don't have logo player feature, but is a good suggestion, if you have any other ideas we are here to listen.

We count on ADs revenue to pay for our servers costs and affiliated. With sandbox all ads are blocked and we can't make any money from it so unfortunately we can't allow it.

Shame, I have found Vidlox, vidoza + netu.tv among others don't do this. I think it's just greedyness. I think you can still earn a lot of money NOT blocking embeds when sandbox is used.

Back